acute gout

• well, i was never never EVER close to my "dad" but the problem is that he has acute gout which is very painful to him and he has to use a gel to soothe his pain... i don't love him either [as a dad] and i always ignore everyone at home. i always tell them i don't care at all about them but the problem is that i know how to do massage to soothe pains and i'm offering it..

A friend told me that instead of letting him use actinoma gel, i should offer him a massage or something like that, but i would feel really awkward.. i hate them so much that touching 1 piece of his skin really makes me want to throw up...
      do you think i'm selfish? i hate them because he was beating me with the belt when i was a kid and my sister never got that once.
    • Re: acute gout

dude. thats a brutal possition to be in. i hated my step dad for various reasons, and kno what its like to sit at a dinner table and have nobody talking... just constant feelings of wtf if with u ppl. i was never physically harmed when i grew up, so i can't relate to that. but people are who they are. you should try, and its fukin hard, but u should try to accept that some people are just cruel and make bad desicions, and all u can do is learn from it and better yourself. now u kno not to beat your future children right? as for the gel... if you really dont want to do it dont do it. no you are not selfish at all. you were raised to hate getting whipped by ure dad, and unless you come to an agreement over eachothers feelings, u will probably always hate him.