Course Selections for freshman H.S.

• Course Selections for freshman H.S.

Hey-hey-hello fellow internet surfers.
      I'm choosing my courses for high school next year, and I'm not sure whether or not to take a level 1 english class.
      Did any of you take a level 1 english during freshman year?
      If so, what sort of workload/assignments did you receive?
      Would you reccomend it?
      Thanks for any responses guys.
      <33

P.S.
      My apologies for posting this in the wrong forum!
      :/
      [SIZE=2]For if we are not within ourselves; We are without.
      -Chris Crocker

[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Paramore1264 ().

• Re: Course Selections for freshman H.S.

If by level one you mean English I or something besides Honours English/English II then I'd think taking English I (Level One) would probably be the best thing to do.

You're new to this school. You don't likely know many of the upperclassmen and you're still trying to get the feel of all of the classrooms, the library, the lunch room, the gym, the music room, etc. and trying to balance your problems with friends and family, having enough time to go out and have fun with your friends, hormonal development, and then on top of that you have all of this school work that you have to do... If I were you I'd stick to level one English, because it's probably be easier on the homework and classroom work load.

To be honest, though... Like the poster above said, Freshmen year doesn't really mean anything in the end.

Just... Try to have as small amount of stress at school as you can. It's harder than it sounds. lol.
      [CENTER]
      "Gender is a universe and we're all stars"
      [/CENTER]