Bisexuality and Myths

• Re: Bisexuality and Myths

I'm bi, and I suppose some of those facts are true. We're not sluty, but are more viable to find someone now that both sexes are an option. You got your facts pretty much straight. For anyone who thinks we are sluty, just remember that there are a great deal of sluty straight people too. But if you compare a straight whore and a bi or gay whore, I bet you would judge the bi or gay person more severely. Let's say these three, alternate preferenced people are 25 and have slept with 20 people. Yeah, you'd probably think worse of the bi or gay person if put in a scinario where you're not aware of the comparison of these three individuals.

=]hippiegirl=];2519538 wrote:

I consider myself bisexual. While it can be a phase for some people, for other people it isn't. I have always known I had an attraction to both girls and guys, and for a young kid that can be very confusing. When I finally got up the courage to tell my Catholic parents, I was kicked out of my house. My parents haven't spoken to me since I was 14. I live in an appartment with my best friend. Sometimes being different is difficult and believe me I know it. But if you are different, don't be ashamed of it. :)

Hey I'm a 14 year old and just recently I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably bi, I don't want to tell my parents because a couple years ago we went through a stage when they thought I was gay and it was really tenuous plus my twin brother came out as being gay to them and their reaction wasn't too good, got any advice on how to deal with this without telling them?

kavacon1 wrote:

Hey I'm a 14 year old and just recently I've come to the conclusion that I'm probably bi, I don't want to tell my parents because a couple years ago we went through a stage when they thought I was gay and it was really tenuous plus my twin brother came out as being gay to them and their reaction wasn't too good, got any advice on how to deal with this without telling them?

Well you don't have to tell your parents yet, but have you told your brother? I'm sure he'd be the most understanding.

Krasseevaya;2715094 wrote:

[CENTER][SIZE=3]I kissed my best friend.[/SIZE][SIZE=3][/SIZE] [SIZE=3]But she was high, and I just wanted to see if she tasted like chocolate cake.[/SIZE][/CENTER]

im bi, but im kind of closeted. Ive only told 2 people, both of them really close guy friends. Im not ready to tell more people that i know, but when i am i would like to be able to tell my girl friends!! Im afraid that they'll treat me like a freak, or think that im always coming on to them or something. I would like to think that they would understand, but i just somehow doubt it. it's ok to tell guys, they dont really care that much.