Meeting a friend who is a girl

• Meeting a friend who is a girl

Well i've been talkin to a girl on msn for a few weeks and ive liked her after about the first 3 days and we talk loads and i keep liking her more and more

anyway i think were now at the point where we trust each other enough to meet as friends but id like to maybe make the day romantic without being really pushy if you know what i mean? im not gonna take a friend whos a girl on a candlelit dinner for the first meeting lol id prefer to make it a day where theres a lot of chances for us to get closer

thing is i dont know what girls like doin and theres not a lot to do where i live which is a small city

what thigns would you suggest we do? to me "cinema" sounds like "i wanna spend two hours making out" lol so im not sure i wanna suggest that

any ideas would be awesome thanks :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Openside7 ().

• Re: Meeting a friend who is a girl

Anything on around your town? fairs, markets etc? sometimes a nice day in the park (depending on where you live and your likelihood of getting mugged there) can be the best place to have some fun and get to know each other, but this of course is depending on your location - and cinemas can sometimes be a non-makeout place depending on the movie you choose : maybe something funny like land of the lost (depending on your tastes)?
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Courier New"]There are over 170,000 words in the english language, here's hoping I said the right ones.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Personally, I think couple of weeks is too soon to meet someone off the internet. Thats just in my opinion. But If you wish to, then maybe just go shopping where its relaxed and there are lots of people around you? Im sure she would love to go shopping lol :)

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

done that before, became "just friends". id rather not do this with this girl because i know ill always want more if we're friends because shes so damn perfect. shes already said we should meet sometime so its just ideas i need lol

and i just realised we started speakin just under a month ago anyway

The post was edited 1 time, last by Openside7 ().

I would wait a month or two to be honest.
      =/

Get out of the advice forums.

done that before, became "just friends". id rather not do this with this girl because i know ill always want more if we're friends because shes so damn perfect. shes already said we should meet sometime so its just ideas i need lol

and i just realised we started speakin just under a month ago anyway
      She's perfect and you just started talking to her less than under a month ago? Okay.
      Cut it out first off. No she isn't perfect. She seems perfect, because you two are online. Anyone can be anyone and chances are you two aren't being 100% honest/open/yourselves when talking to each other so though it seems incredible, it's not really who either of you are. Don't go pedestaling this girl before you even get to know her. And no, you don't know her. And no, you can't argue with me about it.

Sure, go on the date. Cinema sounds perfect actually. Do that and then go walking for a talk. See if you can relate beyond smilies and <3s.

i didnt mean perfect, you know. completely the wrong choice of word but what i mean is that there is something about her, but is is entirely an instinct... but you know when you speak to ehr that she is articulate and thoughtful and these two qualities mean more to me than looks, so actually, there is a way of knowing that there is something special about her.

thing is, im not an idiopt whos here to blindly take advice from anyone... am i supposed to take your advice seriously when you think going to the cinema is a good idea? i dont think so

from reading your other advice, i think that you are someone i never want to be like:
      "Because you're spineless. Strengthen your back, stand up like a man, reach your hand down inside your pants and grab those tiny, insignificant sources of baby-making spunk and realize that you are a fucking man. Why let some bitch with nice tits hold that much power of you? You fear a girl. You realize that? How pathetic is that? Get your shit together and become a man."

you suck, seriously badly. i have no experience meeting girls online (which is why ive asked this question) but i do well enough for myself with girls from school and i can see your way of thinking is pathetic...

judging from what ive seen of you, id hazard a guess that youre a virgin, whos probably quite clever, plays online games but is altogther a nerd. youve read your "girls manual" (probably off some advice website) and youve seen that girls apparently love to be dominated and instantly fall for the man's man which isnt entirely true... why do i think this? your name is all about norse mythology and you churn out the shit you read in mens magazines.

the best thing is, after writing all the above, ive just read Path to Valhalla and i was right

you make me laugh, seriously

Openside7 wrote:

thing is, im not an idiopt whos here to blindly take advice from anyone... am i supposed to take your advice seriously when you think going to the cinema is a good idea? i dont think so

You know what?

Njord had a nice, long, and extremely degrading response for you. It was incredible, with multiple reasons on why you're a dumbass beyond repute. But in retrospect, Njord thought about it and wondered why he was responding to you in such fashion anyway.

In short summary of a long flow of thoughts, you earn my respect. Why? Because you're a real man.

The blog is total bullshit, most of my posts are as well (though the one above was a bad example to use against me), and though he isn't what you portrayed, Njord is nothing like this hard-ass persona. No, Njord doesn't support men's magazines, and took a link down to one just a few hours ago on a site Njord admins himself (ARG! - Teen Network — Home, come by for sexy fun).

Njord's woman fell for some sweet, emotional shit that had nothing to do with me "dominating" her. She likes the fact that Njord sees a future with us together, married, with kids, a dog and cat, blah blah etc etc, and all that other sappy shit. Njord is himself around her, with no faked confidence, no smart lines, etc, and he got this incredible woman that everyone is fucking jealous of.

So Njord knows that the majority of what he says is not really what it takes to find someone special. He says what he says, like most of the people who do what Njord does, for pure entertainment. Njord knows not one person would really look in the mirror, grab their balls, call themselves a man, walk outside and start hitting on women left and right, because when it comes down to it, people are still going to be afraid of whatever bitch-of-the-week holds their attention, but it's funny to suggest it because Njord will get the "YEAH, THIS ROCKS" comments and cry laughing at the image of guys talking themselves up.

In another short summary, you killed my tirade. It's not fun anymore when Njord now has to consciously deal with the fact that he's spreading lies. Fuck you for that, but much respect as well.
      Your relationship will probably work out really well. Good luck with it.
      Kudos.

~Njord the wise

The post was edited 2 times, last by Njord ().