Girls help a boy out. :)

• Girls help a boy out. :)

Here's my problem and probably a fairly common one. Say i'm in a room filled with a few people and find myself attracted to this girl I know nothing about, like you do, so for that reason I want to get to know her and maybe get her number.
      But for me to feel comfortable with approaching her, I will firstly need like some kind of sign or something from her to know shes into me(dunno if its just me?).
      Anyways I don't know any of these signs? Is eye contact one? But then she could just of looked at you without any intention "liking" you... if you know what I mean.:p

So here's where you can help (guys too if you want), What do you tend to do when you find a guy attractive? What signs do you put out there?

Thanks for any help you give! ;)
    • Re: Girls help a boy out. :)

Personally i dont talk to a guy whom i get to have an attraction with. Im kind of shy, and i cant really look directly into his eyes. I usually avoid getting into his way. I feel so strange whenever i see him around. I want to sublimate right there and then specially if im being teased by my friends. But that's me, i dont know if it's the same as through with anyone.

But i think it depends upon the situation.

I remeber when i was a college freshman, i met a guy, and i really had a crush on him, so i asked my friends to get his number on my behalf :D

Anyway, If you really are attracted to her, dont seek for any signs, make things happen. Humble yourself and approach her. How would you know if you wont try. (In my humble opinion)
      Goodluck! take care and GOdbless :)
      <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jamelae ().

hiii there `DK ..

when im at a party or wherever and i see a really cute guy, i try to just every so often look over at him and see if he may be looking back at me. if i'm ever so lucky to catch him looking at me back i'll just look down, look back up and smile at him. sounds all very girlish i know, so you may not want to try that .. i mean its up to you of course ;] but that could be a sign she's into you though. just a thought!

hope this helps.
      superwoman. x

If she keeps looking at you and then turning away the minute she sees you looking back at her, that's a sign. If she smiles at you a lot, that could be a sign also. Maybe you could try just looking at her and smiling and if she smiles and turns away, that's probably a really good sign she's into you and she's just shy.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

There are no definite signs. All of the above are good indicators but there is no sure-fire way I'm afraid.

Perhaps the best thing to do in this situation is to actually go and talk to her. You say that this problem is with girls you do not know, then do you have anything to loose? If they don't know you then there shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Other things girls generally do when they are into a guy though:

- Play with hair
      - Hold eye contact/ Hold then break then look back again
      - Laughing at [your] bad jokes
      - Laughing hysterically
      - Unnaturally quiet
      - Flushed skin
      - Slightly deeper breathing
      - Batting eyelashes
      - Playful smile for no reason
      - Lowering her head and looking [at you] through her hair

The post was edited 1 time, last by tinhead ().

Well, for me personally, I am very picky when it comes to guys. So when I do find myself attracted to somebody, that attraction is so strong, that I can't control some of the subconscious things I do, such as:

Staring at him, then looking away when he realizes I'm staring.
      I tend to always find myself sitting next to him, or trying to sit in his path of vision.
      I tease him, and tell jokes, basically I try to be funny (and it usually works) and charming.