what to do?

• what to do?

yeah so this girl likes me and i like her and i walk past her everyday but i always feel so akward that i completely ignore her and i just appear occupied with my other friends discussions. we are really tight friends i talk to her on the phone and such quite alot but i dont know why but i just cant seem to be able to talk to her at school. shes in a grade below me btw and i meet up with her outside of school frequently. i usually just wave to her and thats all and occasionally we talk if she wants something or i want something. shes always with her friends and im with my friends and im just too afraid that when we go out its going to be way too akward. is there anything i can do? and shes confronted me acouple of times about how i never tlak to her at school and i merely say i will next time.
    • Re: what to do?

WTF? I replied to this post 2 hours ago.

Hey,

You like her, she likes you = win.

Don't feel awkward about it, its just the way you two have grown to each other. It may be love, or it may just be a crush, but you never know.

Are you positive she likes you that way? Girls have a strange way of of acting around friends that make it seem like they really like you or love you, when its nothing more then friendship.

Many girls will try to confront boys who they feel have a crush on them, but its not likely that she will flip out or kick you in the balls if you tell her the truth, that's what friends are for and that's what relationships are built around, trust and honestly.

Just relax man around her and enjoy her, its the best way to start a relationship if that what your interested in. Don't get all clammed up and remember, you may like each other, but you are still friends ! Its natural that you might feel embarrassed, but just relax.

Cherish her as a friend and as a crush.

Hope this helps in anyway,
      ~ Cat
      :hugs:

Getting over nerves and having the nerve to make the move is the number one thing that will help you, a lot more than the usual crap people say like "Get a better haircut" or "Wear nicer clothes". Usually the reason why people don't go for it, is the fear of the rejection it might bring.

Let me tell you a story. In my town there's a fat dude who owns a smelly van with a mattress in the back. He drives around town, popping his head out of the window at every women, asking them if they want to have sex. He gets tons of women.. believe it or not. Because out of every 100, 99 women will tell him to fuck off, and 1 will say yes. There could be hundreds of reasons why women reject you, it could be looks, personality, maybe she sees you as a friend and nothing more, or maybe she's just doesn't want a relationship.

However, the moral that story is, you have to come to terms and accept that negative things can come from taking risks, and learn to not fear the fact that everything could go wrong. Because it can, but it might not, and you'll never know until you try. You can just go on as you are and complain about the situation on the internet or you can go out there and possibly create a better future for yourself. It's nearly always worth the risk.

One last thing, as I've said, you have to get over any nerves you have about it. If she knows you well enough, maybe she'll over look you being nervous when asking her out. But as a general rule of thumb, looking at things positivly and having confidence is the difference between having a laugh with a girl, or mumbling with your head down.
      [CENTER][CENTER]Taken: Shibuya, Toto-Super Space.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "o-shaberi Benki-kun" - "Talkative convenience container"
      Only the Japanese would give a personality to a toilet.
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

The fact that she's actually stated that you should talk to her at school makes me think it wouldn't be awkward at all, she actually wants you to, so why not :) I mean, you have nothing to lose, and you talk to her anyway, so you might as well. I have to totally agree with Ryuji, in life, you have to take risks, and that's the only way that you can actually live your life to the full. Some are daring, some are calculated, and with this situation, it's all looking good from where I am sitting :)
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]

Hi :)
      You know, this sort of thing isn't supposed
      to be easy. There are many things in life that
      you have to work hard for and that are going
      to be difficult, but the result is almost always
      a good one.
      You should try to talk to her :) You talk to her
      a lot on the phone, so you must know what
      she is interested in by now. I understand that
      it is awkward and this can often be difficult,
      but trust me, once you're into it then you'll
      know what to do. Just talk to her like you
      would a normal friend.
      Make sure you do talk to her at some point,
      otherwise she might think that you are embarr-
      assed of her, and that you don't want to be
      seen talking to her while you're with your friends.
      You don't want to hurt her feelings.
      You can try meeting up out of school properly
      some time, so there is not the stigma of your
      friends being there. This will make it easier for
      you to have a normal conversation together, while
      giving you the privacy to, after a while, talk
      about your feelings for each other and perhaps
      take things further.
      These things take time - all relationships do,
      whether it ends up just being friendly or more -
      you need to work at it :)
      It'll be alright in time.
      good luck
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]