have u ever used the opposite sex bathroom accidently?

• have u ever used the opposite sex bathroom accidently?

Last week i had to use the bathroom badly so i saw a bathroom wide open so i thought it was the mens room but the security overheard my voice and told me it was the women's room and she said she was goin to arrest me if i did it again but the door was wide open and no sign on the door!!! i told her i had to go and i had no idea it was the womens room cuz the door was wide open w/o no sign so how u goin to arrest me? IF U HAVE EVER DONE THIS TELL ME BOYS AND GIRLS CAN ANSWER!!
      [SIZE=7]Hi Haters!!!!![/SIZE]

Ladies eating boiled eggs cuts ur risk of breast cancer by 44%!! :D:D:D
    • Re: have u ever used the opposite sex bathroom accidently?

Hmm well this could easily tell you this isn't the boys restroom. If there were no urinals then it's the girls if there are then it's the girls.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

kite114 wrote:

hmm well this could easily tell you this isn't the boys restroom. If there were no urinals then it's the girls if there are then it's the girls.

duh!! But i had to go so i didn't pay attention to dat!!

mvp23_08 wrote:

what the fuck do you mean you don't pay attention. Even then you should have noticed that there were indicators in the bathroom that it was a female one. You had to shit so lets not disguise the word. Even then you seriously should have know it was female.
      [SIZE=4]

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

I have, once, at the cinema. There was not sign on the door, and it was open so I could see inside. There was no-one inside, so there was nothing to make me realise that it was a girls lav, although I did wonder about the conspicuous lack of urinals.
      I only realised that it was the ladies when I passed a couple of them walking in on my way out. man did they give me strange looks.

kite114 wrote:

what the fuck do you mean you don't pay attention. Even then you should have noticed that there were indicators in the bathroom that it was a female one. You had to shit so lets not disguise the word. Even then you seriously should have know it was female.

didnt i say i had to go??

mvp23_08 wrote:

didnt i say i had to go??

You probably had to shit cause you ate so many eggs.
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]

mvp23_08 wrote:

stfu!! No i didnt!!!

oh so you just manually inserted the eggs into your anus. I see that must have been a mess. Well you know what they say the closet things next to getting laid is eggs in your ass.
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]

At school my friend told me a story. he had to go to the bathroom badly and the males bathroom was being cleaned. So he sneaked into the closest available bathroom a girls one and started pissing. A girl was in the other stall so he started gently singing "Space Oddity" AKA Ground control to major tom, etc... It was hilarious he says, for that the girl just starded at him when he left.

mvp23_08 wrote:

BULLSHIT how do you not notice that there is just stalls in there, you just wanted a story to put on teenhut, so you could ask a question.

OH! and if you want people to like you, be nice, dont say stuff like STFU, DUH, and stuff like your signature about breast cancer.....STUPID STUFF LIKE THAT!

I'm nice enough to answer your question still...........and its a no

yes once. at disneyworld I went into the girls bathroom (I was 9 then) and when I heard some girls come in I was really embarrased. There was a mother there who ushered me out though lol.

I did notice it smelled really nice and seemed cleaner than guys bathrooms. I can't even put my pants down to my feet without them sagging into urine on the floor anywhere nowadays sadly. Or sit down without having to wipe piss off the seat

The post was edited 1 time, last by BoiSergei ().

Crazy C wrote:

BULLSHIT how do you not notice that there is just stalls in there, you just wanted a story to put on teenhut, so you could ask a question.

OH! and if you want people to like you, be nice, dont say stuff like STFU, DUH, and stuff like your signature about breast cancer.....STUPID STUFF LIKE THAT!

I'm nice enough to answer your question still...........and its a no

oh lawd. Clearly don't know him huh.