Him. Her, and Me

• Re: Him. Her, and Me

Cowpiepk wrote:

I have to disagree. It really all depends on how long they've been dating imho. Now if you want him you go get him girl :p

They've been dating for seven months, but the guy in question used to date this girl Becky for 4 years, and they ended up breaking up. So Shawn's (that's his name) current relationship is nothing compared to the serious relationship he used to have. The thing is he's just so smart, and funny, and well, I'm attracted to him as well. And he seems to know more about me (good things about me) than I do about him, so idk what that means. I don't try to exclusively flirt with him, but he teases me, and today we listened to his ipod together. I also catch him looking at me in class, and he ALWAYS quickly looks away. I think he also feels guilty because he has a gf, and the worst thing is I know her too. Not well, but we're on good footing.

Mr Jack wrote:

Anybody that suggests for you to do it, I suggest they go have their Boyfriend/Girlfriend stolen by someone else to see how it feels, this other Girl and him might be in love, it could crush her... Do it!

:rofl:!!!

Best case scenario = the girl meets someone else and likes them more, leaving dude open and the girl not jealous. The chances of that........are actually kind of high for high school (are you in high school? XD) I think...idk, lol, but you could probably do really subliminal flirting but not too leading-on just to keep you on his list xD, but it's probably better to let the relationship resolve itself. He just got out of a long relationship, right (or was that a while back?) ? He probably won't be looking for love that soon, so they probably won't work out. If all goes according to plan and they do end up breaking up under those kind of circumstances you can up your flirting to divert him other girls, then let some time pass and lead him on into asking you out. ;D

That's what I would do, anyway. <3
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]&#9829;[/SIZE][SIZE=3]&#9824;[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]&#9827;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]&#9830;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]&#9830;[/SIZE][SIZE=2]&#9827;[/SIZE]&#9824;[/SIZE][SIZE=4]&#9829;[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]

TheHeroicOne wrote:

:rofl:!!!

Best case scenario = the girl meets someone else and likes them more, leaving dude open and the girl not jealous. The chances of that........are actually kind of high for high school (are you in high school? XD) I think...idk, lol, but you could probably do really subliminal flirting but not too leading-on just to keep you on his list xD, but it's probably better to let the relationship resolve itself. He just got out of a long relationship, right (or was that a while back?) ? He probably won't be looking for love that soon, so they probably won't work out. If all goes according to plan and they do end up breaking up under those kind of circumstances you can up your flirting to divert him other girls, then let some time pass and lead him on into asking you out. ;D

That's what I would do, anyway. <3

No, he got out of that 4 year relationship a while ago, and his new gf and he have been dating for 7 months. When I asked he seemed kind of exasperated with how long they've been together. Yea, I'm in high school. Actually you give really good advice, thanks dude. :D

^____^ no problem
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]&#9829;[/SIZE][SIZE=3]&#9824;[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]&#9827;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]&#9830;[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]&#9830;[/SIZE][SIZE=2]&#9827;[/SIZE]&#9824;[/SIZE][SIZE=4]&#9829;[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]