Need to rant

• Need to rant

Ok, there is something I need to get off my chest and I thought I'd come here to do it, I'm just gonna keep typing until I can't type anymore, so it might be a long post.

So there is a girl, as you might have guessed, her name is Becca, and she has the most beautiful blue eyes you'll ever see...

Anyway last summer we spent a lot of time together, and as time went on, I began to like her, and fell in love with her. I had noticed the signs from her aswell, and I was about to tell her, I went told her over msn that I needed to speak to her in person, because there was something I needed to tell her. She replies telling me she has big news too. I met up with her and she told me that she was moving to Dubai.

It felt like... a stab to the heart. I told her it was really good news and then made some excuse and went home. I was devastated...

I carried on hanging out with her until she went away, but didn't make a move or tell her how I felt because I knew it would be for nothing, she was going in just a months time and it would be worse for me if I did tell her.

Fast-forward a month and she leaves, I spend a week in my room hardly leaving it, while she's having the time of her life in Dubai, and I just cant get over her, even now, almost a year on I can't get over her, she's just something special...

But back to the point. She told me a couple of months ago that she liked me last summer, I'm still glad I didn't ask her out, because it would have still ended in heartbreak.

Now I am trying to get over her but finding it difficult, I think I'll have to come clean to her as part of the process, but not exactly sure on how to do it, I can't do it over the phone, I just couldn't do it, and text and msn seems a bit impersonal, she'll be back for a visit in august but I think if I don't do it soon then I'll never be able to. So it's gonna have to be msn...

Sorry for going on, if anyone has actually read this, but if you did then thanks.
    • Re: Need to rant

That's tough man, but I think it's great that you two are still in touch. Coming clean will help, as it gets rid of the "what if" factor. You will get over her in time, but you can't force it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[CENTER] "Say those little things that don't make anyone feel better"
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

I'm sorry that happened dude everything seemed to work great for you except for her moving...Yeah it would be great to tell her when she visits in August. She already told you her feelings so you have no pressure right? Jut say someting like "I know it doesn't matter but I just wanted to let you know.." and tell her. That way you can get it off your chest or you guys might find a way of making it work.

hey man
      things like that are tough, and i know the feeling
      its hard, and it brings you down
      but you need to try and get over her bro
      i dont want this to sound harsh or anything,
      but try hard to get over her, because it is and will continue to limit you with what you do
      tell her, that will help you, but try and meet other girls and stuff, to move on, and have feelings towards other girls
      i hope things work out for you bro,

Rob
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

iPodge wrote:

Ok, there is something I need to get off my chest and I thought I'd come here to do it, I'm just gonna keep typing until I can't type anymore, so it might be a long post.

Rant away sweetie..

iPodge wrote:

So there is a girl, as you might have guessed, her name is Becca, and she has the most beautiful blue eyes you'll ever see...

That's so cute.

iPodge wrote:

Anyway last summer we spent a lot of time together, and as time went on, I began to like her, and fell in love with her. I had noticed the signs from her aswell, and I was about to tell her, I went told her over msn that I needed to speak to her in person, because there was something I needed to tell her. She replies telling me she has big news too. I met up with her and she told me that she was moving to Dubai.

That must have been heartbreaking..

iPodge wrote:

It felt like... a stab to the heart. I told her it was really good news and then made some excuse and went home. I was devastated...

You should have still told her how you felt, it might have made you feel a little better?

iPodge wrote:

I carried on hanging out with her until she went away, but didn't make a move or tell her how I felt because I knew it would be for nothing, she was going in just a months time and it would be worse for me if I did tell her.

I disagree, if you'd have told her perhaps you would have found out if she felt the same way or not.

iPodge wrote:

Fast-forward a month and she leaves, I spend a week in my room hardly leaving it, while she's having the time of her life in Dubai, and I just cant get over her, even now, almost a year on I can't get over her, she's just something special...

You must really love this girl ..

iPodge wrote:

But back to the point. She told me a couple of months ago that she liked me last summer, I'm still glad I didn't ask her out, because it would have still ended in heartbreak.

Now I am trying to get over her but finding it difficult, I think I'll have to come clean to her as part of the process, but not exactly sure on how to do it, I can't do it over the phone, I just couldn't do it, and text and msn seems a bit impersonal, she'll be back for a visit in august but I think if I don't do it soon then I'll never be able to. So it's gonna have to be msn...

If you think you can hold it off until august I suggest doing so - face to face is a lot better.

iPodge wrote:

Sorry for going on, if anyone has actually read this, but if you did then thanks.

There are always people here willing to help and read long stories - never doubt that x