The status of homosexuals in church

• Re: The status of homosexuals in church

CHRISTOPHER wrote:

As I already indicated in my first response to your original post, "being gay" is not a sin according to the Catholic Church.

Exactly. The only sin (mortal sin?) is sodomy, which is one reason why the Catholic Church is messed up.

Please, go let your priest butt-rape you or something, hopefully then you'll actually learn something about your religion.:rolleyes:
    • Re: The status of homosexuals in church

Before we start the discussion, i follow catholic belifs. I belive being homosexual is 100% wrong. But from what i hear alot of 'protestant' churches allow homosexuality. But lets remember protestants arent real christians. They are basicly catholics who left the religeon of christ, to make a pretend religeon where they twist and turn, and manipulate the bible.

One proof of this, is the Anglican protestants. The only reason they exist is so king henry 8th could divorce a lady. I dont understand how people could follow a rleigeon thats a spin off of catholicism, but twisted up by one guy just so he could divorce his wife.

Is any religion justified? Is any religion real? 20 centuries ago, Christianity was considered a bad, false and uncivilized religion. Christians were persecuted by the Romans. During the crusades, Islam was considered an unjustified and false religion, so was Judaism. Now, many conservative Christians are quite fond of Jews. Catholicism, Anglicanism, Islam, Judaism are all the same. Maintaining the existance of a non-corporeal being without proof. Killing without justification and trampling the rights of men without pause.

protestant religeons are jokes. Stop pretending, the pope was the will of the lord. The protestant religeons dont follow the pope. They are pretenders. And then comes religeons like mormonism with their false prophet joseph smith...i mean come on. That retard thinks that the garden of eden is in missouri. Anyone who belives that retard should also belive atlantis is at the bottom of the bath tub.

Oh, and how is that? The Pope the will of God? Ha. The Pope was one of the most sinful of men during the Middle Ages. Was that the will of God? Sin and debauchery? And your sin is not confined to the pope, how many religious men molested little children and took atvantage of religion? Was that also the will of God? Was that his intent for the one real religion, Catholicism?

I belive homosexuality can be healed by faith in god. I also belive there is no gay gene. No one is born gay, its a behavior that can be reversed. If gay people can be born gay and it is accepted, then i can be as mean as i want and claim to be born an ass hole and god made me that way.

Can it? Faith in God? How can you say no one is born gay. You are not a phycologist, a doctor or even an educated man. You have performed no research, conducted no study and have not even read enough to make such a statement. Lets have the facts please.

God its like now anyone with a facility can create their own church. No protestants for this discussion please.
      That is what a religion is. People, fanatics usually, that want to creat a religion. And it does not matter how ridiculus, people will follow. Perhaps Catholics ought to be banned as well.
      [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]