"That's gay"

• Re: "That's gay"

It doesn't really bother me much, but I don't say it.

I will now make it my goal to say "That's so straight" as much as damn possible.

:lol:
      [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
      Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
      Etched with marks, but I can deal
      And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Lol @ Subhuman!

You think that you will act smart by insulting all the moderating team and when you get an infraction, you insult once again. We cant tolerate 100s of insults and if you have any problem with our moderating team, you can leave the site you get it?
      You will make a new ID to spam the forums with your F words and talking about killing punks and all, and then complain about MOD team? You say you don't know why you get infractions? You ever got an infraction for the same thing ever? Its nearly 100 times you have been spared. Now complain that I insulted you but you deserve it.

You are a Sick Spoiled Kid who needs to get a fucking life!

Now go say everyone I insulted you, Let me see who the fuck does anything to me here! :mad:

Mayank wrote:

Lol @ Subhuman!

You think that you will act smart by insulting all the moderating team and when you get an infraction, you insult once again. We cant tolerate 100s of insults and if you have any problem with our moderating team, you can leave the site you get it?
      You will make a new ID to spam the forums with your F words and talking about killing punks and all, and then complain about MOD team? You say you don't know why you get infractions? You ever got an infraction for the same thing ever? Its nearly 100 times you have been spared. Now complain that I insulted you but you deserve it.

Now go say everyone I insulted you, Let me see who the fuck does anything to me here! :mad:
      Hypocrisy is funneh.

JCpatriots wrote:

Point out a time I ever insulted you...I never insulted you. You go around insulting everyone. You told someone to go committ suicide...what the hell did you think we were going to do? Let it go? What if that person went and killed themself because of what you said?
      Nobody's going to kill themselves over what someone on the internet said to them. And, if they do, then they deserve to be dead anyway.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

I despise it. People take perfectly good words and change their meaning.

RETARD.

It means mentally challenged. It's root (Italian I think) means 'slow'. Retardando is a word in music that means slooooow. But people now call anybody who they think is stupid a retard which is very degrading to people who really are unfortunate enough to be mentally challenged.

GAY.

It has two meanings; happy or gleeful being the original one. Having romantic feelings for the same sex as yourself being the other meaning. And yet now people call anything they think is wrong or dumb, gay. Wtf?

It really upsets me, I'm sorry. Honestly. If you can call something you think is dumb 'gay' why can't I call it a grapefruit? Okay, so that was totally off track, but you get me. This is getting long. So I'll shutup now.

Mayank wrote:

Lol @ Subhuman!

Please stay on topic and don't jump to conclusions without proof. ;)
      I'm here, Karla. :]

Liquid Diamonds wrote:

I despise it. People take perfectly good words and change their meaning.

RETARD.

It means mentally challenged. It's root (Italian I think) means 'slow'. Retardando is a word in music that means slooooow. But people now call anybody who they think is stupid a retard which is very degrading to people who really are unfortunate enough to be mentally challenged.
      *shrugs* I call my boyfriend a retard all the time (but I love him anyway). And I call my dog a retard when he presses the side of his face against the floor and starts pushing himself around, snorting throughout the entire thing.

Liquid Diamonds wrote:

GAY.

It has two meanings; happy or gleeful being the original one. Having romantic feelings for the same sex as yourself being the other meaning. And yet now people call anything they think is wrong or dumb, gay. Wtf?
      You just killed your own point. In the bolded part, you admit that words can change meanings, yet you're saying people shouldn't use 'gay' with a new meaning?

Yes, NOW people use it that way because NOW the word has changed to have three definitions, not just two. And, previously, it changed to have two definitions, not just one. WORDS DO THAT.

Liquid Diamonds wrote:

It really upsets me, I'm sorry. Honestly. If you can call something you think is dumb 'gay' why can't I call it a grapefruit?
      You can. Although, that would be rather illogical, considering in modern English, "grapefruit" doesn't have a definition that refers to something being "dumb".

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]