My 'Friends'

• My 'Friends'

Well, i just got done with grade 8 and i'll be starting highschool after summer.

I'm generally a likable person. I'm not really a mean kid and i've never had trouble making friends.

Well, there's this group of people at our school that you'd basically consider the "Skaters". They're the most popular kids in school and my bestfriend hangs around them, well i guess they've grown to like me because that's all i hang out with now. As much as i hate it, and this is going to sound like i'm a shitty person.
      Whenever we go to parties there's always so many drunk girls there(yeah i know i'm young but 14 year old girls do get drunk) and you usually can at least make out with one like each time we even go to a party which is usually like 3 times a month. So now that you know why i still haven't objected and said "I really don't like you guys"

So as i said before i'm a really nice kid, i'm not trying to be full of myself but most of the time i'm just really friendly and nice. Well, just recently i've learned that people are starting to assume i'm just a douche bag like the people i'm around. Am i a douche bag for just being around them cause i know that i'm like almost certain i'll be able to get blazed and shitfaced with a bunch of hot girls? The hooking up with girl thing really doesn't even apply anymore cause i've got a girlfriend but still. Does this make me just as bad as them?
    • Re: My 'Friends'

Oooooh, High School :P Hehe.

Believe it or not, people around you affects
      who you are and who you become. If you
      think you're a nice person, but hang around
      with the wrong crowd, then of course people
      will think of you differently -- despite your true
      personality. It's just the way people judge,
      even if it's not right.

You aren't a 'douche', but it may be wrong
      taking advantage of girls, you know? Just
      remember that the people you hang around
      really affects who you become.

Also, try to stay out of trouble. Lol. ._.
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=1]"One good thing about music is [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] when it hits you, you feel no pain."[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]-- Bob Marley [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]