Omg i'm so confused

• Re: Omg i'm so confused

That is probably best. And I understand how hard it is to let go of your first love.. but you can't let that blind you, just give it time. Promise me you won't jump into it, okay?
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

I promise I won't. :rolleyes: I'd much rather wait it too be honest. Since my mom doesn't even know we were going out, she has no idea I'm gay, she has been really confused to my behavior lately.. I usually just reply with "Nothing." "I'm fine." "Don't want to talk about it." "I don't wish to discuss the matter with you.", I fear that I'll have to explain this to her also, because I don't exactly like her worrying about me all day. >_>

It's done. He thoroughly wishes too be with another guy, so, I'm pretty much broken still, but I'll manage. There's always more guys out there, I just need to figure out how to let go of a first love. :(

I just talked to him on Yahoo, and this is all that was said... :\

kenneth.kurzeja: What's up?
      youcant: nm just making an eca on dofus
      youcant: My friend Cody wants to marry me
      kenneth.kurzeja: ;O
      kenneth.kurzeja: and you said?
      youcant: Yea
      youcant: :/
      kenneth.kurzeja: That's cool I want you too be happy silly
      Of course I'm not as happy as I made myself sound, I just didn't want him to feel like shit.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Ken_ ().

Ken_ wrote:

It's done. He thoroughly wishes too be with another guy, so, I'm pretty much broken still, but I'll manage. There's always more guys out there, I just need to figure out how to let go of a first love. :(

Imagine him having sex with Rosie o Donnell. I don't know about you but i wouldn't want him after that.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

Ken_ wrote:

I posted our conversation.. :( I don't want him anymore, I would really like to get over him, but this just isn't something I'm very good at. :cries:

aww cheer up bucko Love is full of hits and misses. You may not get a home run on the first try so keep going.
      [SIZE=4]

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]

Ken_ wrote:

I know, but this isn't something I'm good at coping with. I hate depression, last time I felt like this I hung myself, somehow someone saved me, and I'm not doing that again, I wish to live. Just point being, I suck at getting over stuff, I'm in tears and pretty much devastated at this point.

Well I'm happy you didn't kill yourself. I haven't broken up with my first yet so I'm scared to but remember you have all your life to find love. You are a cool person now and your always gonna be. You don't need someone else to make you feel special when you already are.:hugs:

PS just to make you smile.
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]

kite114 wrote:

Well I'm happy you didn't kill yourself. I haven't broken up with my first yet so I'm scared to but remember you have all your life to find love. You are a cool person now and your always gonna be. You don't need someone else to make you feel special when you already are.:hugs:

PS just to make you smile.

:rofl: I did get a smile out of that. :hugs: I still have those two other boys I can look into, but I'm going to wait till I'm over this, I don't want to try to start anything at the stage.

Ken_ wrote:

:rofl: I did get a smile out of that. :hugs: I still have those two other boys I can look into, but I'm going to wait till I'm over this, I don't want to try to start anything at the stage.

Good plus they both like you so you don't have to worry about them losing intrest.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

AHH i can't rep you right now
      [SIZE=4]

[/SIZE]