Chicks and their orgasms..?

• Re: Chicks and their orgasms..?

How rare is it for a chick to have an orgasm? Not rare. It happens. But it's not rare to not orgasm during sex either.
      Is the sex unfulfilling if she doesn't orgasm? Not necessarily.
      Is she disappointed if she doesn't orgasm? Might be. Depends on the girl.
      If the guy doesn't make her orgasm, does this mean he's bad at sex? No. There are other reasons to consider (i.e. she wasn't in the mood, he didn't hit the right spot)
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]

DareToDream wrote:

How rare is it for a chick to have an orgasm? Not rare. It happens. But it's not rare to not orgasm during sex either.
      Is the sex unfulfilling if she doesn't orgasm? Not necessarily.
      Is she disappointed if she doesn't orgasm? Might be. Depends on the girl.
      If the guy doesn't make her orgasm, does this mean he's bad at sex? No. There are other reasons to consider (i.e. she wasn't in the mood, he didn't hit the right spot)

That could imply being bad at sex, but that's stretching it.

But I wouldn't know, I've yet to have it.
      Though, stuff like this has always worried me, lol. I'm always paranoid to think I'll never be good enough to please a girl! :(

How rare is it for a chick to have an orgasm? Its not rare, but most women dont cum just through penetration (sex) alone.
      Is the sex unfulfilling if she doesn't orgasm? No the sex is still great, but it would be nice to have an orgasm too that just tops it off.
      Is she disappointed if she doesn't orgasm? Mostly not
      If the guy doesn't make her orgasm, does this mean he's bad at sex? Nooo coz girls have different things that make them cum, its easier to make a boy cum than a girl
      [LEFT][SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[SIZE=3][/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]Nobody said it was easy. [/SIZE]

But I wouldn't know, I've yet to have it.
      Though, stuff like this has always worried me, lol. I'm always paranoid to think I'll never be good enough to please a girl! :(
      Sex isn't all about penetration at all. Sex for me encompasses everything leading up to it aswell, how turned on you can make her before you've even started, how good you are at fingering, how good you are at oral, whether you put her ahead of your "needs" etc. Aswell as penetration these things add up to good sex.

For example.. a guy who puts minimal effort into foreplay and goes straight for sex and makes the girl cum anyway could be considered good at sex by some. But compare that guy to the one who builds up the mood, gets the girl really turned on by kissing, fingering and then penetrates, maybe he doesn't make her cum but goes down on her to ensure she does. I'd say the 2nd guy is just as good if not better at sex overall, that's why a massive cock isnt important.

what im trying to say is, if you can't make her cum through penetration go down on her after ;) you wont hear any complaints haha. Also sex is an art, it isn't easy to begin with especically if the girl's a virgin. My advice is when you get a girl you're having sex with let her know you're not experienced and she can teach you, or at least she'll know if you're not very confident
      [SIZE=7]¯\(º_o)/¯[/SIZE]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Quill ().

How rare is it for a chick to have an orgasm?
      Not rare at all. During sex, things like foreplay spice up the sex and can cause girls to cum easier.

Is the sex unfulfilling if she doesn't orgasm?
      Not really, no. If you're having sex in a relationship with someone you love, you should enjoy the sex anyway.

Is she disappointed if she doesn't orgasm?
      Not usually.

If the guy doesn't make her orgasm, does this mean he's bad at sex?
      Nope, he just needs to find what she likes.
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

Hi :)
      In younger years, yes, women tend to prefer to have an orgasm during sex...but if they are with a long-term partner, and they are both used to it, then she may be content with just pleasing him.
      Me and my ex never got round to sex, but we still used to pleasure each other in various ways. She wasn't too fussed if she didn't orgasm though, she seemed content with the fact that I ad had a good time. I think it becomes more like this when you've been together for a long time though, usually a few years.
      Of course women want orgasms, just teh same as guys. And it doesn't make the guy bad at sex if she doesn't orgasm. Women often take a long time to climax, and it usually helps with quite a bit of foreplay - but she might just simply not be in the mood. If this is the case, then it doesn't mean you're bad in bed.
      Sex isn't a "science" it's an "art". There's no right or wrong way to do it. You just need to practise :)
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]

wutisdis32 wrote:

How rare is it for a chick to have an orgasm?
      Is the sex unfulfilling if she doesn't orgasm?
      Is she disappointed if she doesn't orgasm?
      If the guy doesn't make her orgasm, does this mean he's bad at sex?

Just some random questions that's always bugged me lol.

my gf orgasms all the time we do stuff, 2 or 3 times some nyts
      the sex isnt fulfillin if she doesnt
      she isnt disappointed but uve stopped 2 soon
      no cos most girls have 2 stimulate orally 2 orgasm