diets?

• hello.

i'm not the skinniest person in the world but im definately not overweight.

i feel that the time is right for me to go on a diet, seeing as i've put on a little bit of weight. but i find it really hard to stick to eating 'good stuff'. exercise is kind of difficult too, as all i do is walk.

anyone got any tips or anything for me to lose some weight?

x
    • just really think whether you need that extra portion, or snack in the afternoon... you dont :)

and if you dont like exersize, just try to do little things to keep active. Like tapping your feet, drumming your fingers, leave time to walk to places you dont normally.... things like that

good luck :)
      [RIGHT]Now Take Back The Glitz, I Want The Soul Instead[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]Cause I Found Some Kind Of Fairytale[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]<3[/RIGHT]
    • Try excersize and eating healthy everyday. Try not to stay sitting down for a long period of time. Just don't stop eating completely. I have had friends who went on serious crash diets and I had to tell their parents when I realized how bad it was getting. Anyway, I'd eat veggies and fruits in place of chocolate and sugar. And it is always nice to become a member of a nice fitness club!
      98% of Twilight fans would cry if they saw all four of the Twilight books burning in front of them... the other 2% would be the ones that are burning them.
    • Or you can do the 1 meal a day diet. As long as you stay under 500cals you'll lose weight without exercising basically. It's awesome. Probably shouldn't promote it though it probably aint healthy :$

Urmmm cut out all junk food. If you feel hungry munch on some vegetables and just do little things like take the stairs not the lift.

You could always try the special K diet :3
    • Eternal Sunshine wrote:

Or you can do the 1 meal a day diet. As long as you stay under 500cals you'll lose weight without exercising basically. It's awesome. Probably shouldn't promote it though it probably aint healthy :$

I hate to sound like a broken record, but skipping meals if how I permanently fucked up my metabolism. You'll regret it.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]
    • I see, you want to do little to no exercise and eat junk food, and still lose weight. Perhaps you can buy one those vibrating belts that "Melt the fat away like butter" without you having to lift a single finger. Perhaps you'd also be interested in a machine that watches the TV for you while you take a nap.

Sorry, but if you want to slim down a bit, you're going to have to put at least some effort into it, or else be happy as you are. My tip is don't rely on expensive and completely useless gadgets and over-the-counter drugs that claim they get you slim. Putting a little effort in to exercising 15 mintues a day and being sensible with your diet (you don't have to eat like a monk, just be sensible with bad foods) is free and easy.
      [CENTER][CENTER]Taken: Shibuya, Toto-Super Space.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "o-shaberi Benki-kun" - "Talkative convenience container"
      Only the Japanese would give a personality to a toilet.
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]
    • I used to be severely overweight until I dropped 90 pounds my senior year of high school. I basically ate 1200-1300 calories a day and walked or ran for 30 minutes to an hour. Now I'm at a healthy weight for my body and I can say you'll feel a lot better emotionally, maybe even more of an effect there than physically. Eat a lot of fruits, veggies, low-fat yogurt, etc. They will really fill you up. Eat small meals every 2-3 hours instead of only eating 3 large meals, and also don't skip meals. Drink a LOT of water..if you hate it, add a lemon or lime. Those are probably the most important things.
    • I recently took a better approach to diet and exercise as well. I ran 1 hour and cycled ~2 hours a day every day this April, and by the middle of May I lost 36 pounds. I agree with the person above me, exercise! Dieting is definitely a must as well, but no less than 1200-1300 as said above. Always keep a journal of your calorie intake or else you'll just be pissing in the wind about where you are (I just write down on my comp what I ate and calories). And if you go out to eat, if possible, get the nutrition information from a place like thedailyplate or calorieking and such (They're usually the most accurate from what I can tell, but there are others). If you exercise and diet you'll get 3000% better results than with any diet, and much faster the more you do cardio.

If you need any tips on what to eat, Bail made a topic: teenhut.net/food-health-fitnes…here-while-some-tips.html

The post was edited 1 time, last by Torn ().

• There is a way to eat all day long and still take it off. It's not a matter of going on or off a diet, it's taking on a lifestyle change that suits your individual metabolism. DO NOT skip meals. DO increase your activity.

If you know why you want to get lean then it is easier to follow through. Is what you're about to put in your mouth going to move you closer or further away from your goal. Simple.
      Transforming Frustration into Success
      Learn it one, Use it for Life!
      Easy Diet for Life
    • MVP your fat now why should they follow your diet plan. If eggs made you fat why should they do it.

Exercise a lot and eat healthy foods.
      [SIZE=4]

Jesus Christ;1624368 wrote:

Dresden, You want to prove that you are better than a non white person? Get the fuck out of your mom's basement, go outside, get a job and make your life worth something.
      [/SIZE]
    • kite114 wrote:

MVP your fat now why should they follow your diet plan. If eggs made you fat why should they do it.

Exercise a lot and eat healthy foods.

i'm big not fat and eggs didn't make me fat!! eggs are one of the best diet foods esp. boiled eggs!!
      [SIZE=7]Hi Haters!!!!![/SIZE]

Ladies eating boiled eggs cuts ur risk of breast cancer by 44%!! :D:D:D