I hate her boyfriend..

• I hate her boyfriend..

One of my best friends. I hate her boyfriend. He hates me. He makes up stuff about me, she believes it. He has made her hate me.

I can't take it. She was talking to me, and decided to to ex-friend me.

This is me now = :cries:

I don't even know the point of this post.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]Why am I back here after 2 years..?[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Re: I hate her boyfriend..

Ejayrazz wrote:

Why do you two dislike one another?

Because He's a loser.. a total and utter loser.
      There there Lou... it'll be ok... it's he own fault for rejecting such a great friend, just focus on what you have now, not what you had..

after all you have me :)
      I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. Mother Teresa

When I say something to him he will twist my words, take it out of context and some how make it so I am insulting him, then he goes and complains to (we will call her Apple) Apple. Then Apple comes to me and interrogates me about why i said all of these things to him and how could I say such things, when I never did.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]Why am I back here after 2 years..?[/SIZE][/CENTER]

It's so frustrating when friends get new bf or gf, and then suddenly, they are the most important thing, they never doubt anything they say, and usually friends get forgotton or ignored, until they get dumped, and then they come running back. I am sure most of us has experienced that at least once in the lifetime. I know it's frustrating.

There isn't much you can do. If she chooses to believe the lies, then it's sort of her loss. I mean, how can you compete with someone who she obviously thinks is perfect? I'm sure there will come a time when she really needs you, and you just won't be there.
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]

I Promise wrote:

I'm sure there will come a time when she really needs you, and you just won't be there.

in saying that.. i dont think you shouldnt be there for her just cos she isnt there for you.. if you still want to be her friend.. or still care.. dont let this get in your way..

you need to get your message accross.. write her a letter.. letters work great cos the person doesnt get a chance to answer till they finish reading the whole thing.. let her hear your side, your way...

i got your back.. love brenny :P
      this signature is the one i used when i signed up for teenhut when i was in what... year 8? thats 4 years ago... god my graphical skills sucked!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi :)
      As a friend, it is your duty simply to be there. She has made a mistake for believing that you would do such things, but you must forgive her for that. Her new boyfriend is obviously hostile towards you, but in time, she will understand that he is a bad person and leave him. When she does...who do you think she will come to next?
      That is when you must be there for her. A friend is not someone who stops their friends from falling. They are people who are there to pick them back up when they have fallen, and help them to heal, and make the scars as small as possible.
      You must wait, and when the time is right, she will realise what is happening, and whatever is going on with him will be found out, and she will leave him. You just need to give it time :)
      If you are a good friend to her, you won't dwell on the fact that she left you for him. You will be happy about the fact, when it happens, that she came to her senses and gave him up...and you will be there for her :)
      I hope this helped.
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]

Hmm, I actually disagree with a lot of the stuff that's been said. If you've already talked to her about it and she still chooses to believe him, perhaps she's not the friend you thought she was. She's letting someone else change her opinion of you. A true friend wouldn't do that regardless of him being her boyfriend. If she valued the friendship you two have developed, she would know that you aren't the person this guy is making you out to be. Yes she may come back to being your friend after realizing her mistakes, but that doesn't erase what has already happened. She's throwing your friendship away. If she can easily do it now, she can easily do it again. That's just my opinion though.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Atiuan.Koko wrote:

I won't be there for her anymore..

Make sure you make her bf look like a tool while your at it, you don't even have to say anything about him, just laugh at his shit and walk on.
      If this girl sees that the guy she trusts is spewing out crap then it will only work out in your favor.
      :dontpoke:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Courier New"]There are over 170,000 words in the english language, here's hoping I said the right ones.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]