Cops just fucking suck! Goddamn pigs. Agree/Disagree?

• Cops just fucking suck! Goddamn pigs. Agree/Disagree?

I think when there's a social construct being imposed on a society/civilization/large masses/communities, there's generally a preset criteria that the members of said construct are often required to meet to become cops.

This criteria has no real basis on how good they will be at this job. There's often just a mesh of personalities involved and you basically have to deal with how they choose to go about their job. This is incredibly scary to me because it's completely left ambiguous.

• Sometimes there's just assholes involved that are not capable of applying independent discretion because they think the law has to be so fucking rigid.
      • Sometimes there's assholes that are just looking to shove a cock up your asshole because it makes them feel better about themselves.
      • Sometimes there's retards that are just fucking stupid and often times end up being a lot less intelligent than the people they're dealing with.
      • Sometimes there's yes-men in the system that will band wagon the shit out of everything probably because they don't give a shit or think it would be a futile point to argue.
      • And then, on very rare occasions, you will get some actually decent people that can apply discretion, viewing law with a certain level of precaution, and willing to override the process if they see fit.

The last kind are the ONLY good cops, but unfortunately if you advertise the position with such ambiguity, chances are that will open up more assholes entering the position and fucking shit up.

I just can't fathom a universe where the best outcome cannot present itself based on a policy. The only solution that I can think of is this: LET ME BE THE OBJECTIVE MEASURE FOR ALL THINGS GOOD, and then the entire world will run seamlessly.

So how bout it, guys. :wink:
    • Re: Cops just fucking suck! Goddamn pigs. Agree/Disagree?

Dude.... Cops are one of the nicest kind of people I know. My dad is a cop so I know a lot of cops. I want to be a cop. You dont want one to be an asshole then dont break the law. The law is there for a reason and it is that person interpretations of the law that is going to get you in trouble. Just dont have a reason for the cop to be an asshole and he wont.

So I Disagree entirely
      To a new beginning.

stjowa wrote:

Dude.... Cops are one of the nicest kind of people I know. My dad is a cop so I know a lot of cops. I want to be a cop. You dont want one to be an asshole then dont break the law. The law is there for a reason and it is that person interpretations of the law that is going to get you in trouble. Just dont have a reason for the cop to be an asshole and he wont.
      Your opinions are biased as are most other people that fall for the appeal to authority thing. You want something so badly that you will go out of your way to defend the system, often times ignoring any flaws there actually maybe within it.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

stjowa wrote:

So I Disagree entirely
      If you believe this, are you unwilling to acknowledge any flaw there currently maybe with our system? The stupid thing is, I bet you are.

My uncle's the police chief in my city, love dem, haha, I was also good friends with one at our old apartment XD
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=3]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=3][SIZE=1]♦[/SIZE][SIZE=2]♣[/SIZE]♠[/SIZE][SIZE=4]♥[/SIZE]

Nick and Kris on Skype. wrote:

[7:16:21 PM] Nick: kris, i'm martha stewart.
      [7:18:37 PM] Kris: oh really? lol
      [7:18:43 PM] Kris: how was prison?
      [7:18:47 PM] Nick: hot.
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheHeroicOne ().

Godzilla wrote:

Your opinions are biased as are most other people that fall for the appeal to authority thing. You want something so badly that you will go out of your way to defend the system, often times ignoring any flaws there actually maybe within it.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

If you believe this, are you unwilling to acknowledge any flaw there currently maybe with our system? The stupid thing is, I bet you are.

Dude you asked for your things and I gave it so shut your mouth
      To a new beginning.

Where are you from? Over here in the UK 'cops' tend to be fairly decent, albeit some recent media hype about questionable behaviour or corruption, though I'm pretty sure there are no police officers purely concerned with

Godzilla wrote:

just looking to shove a cock up your asshole because it makes them feel better about themselves.
      [CENTER]

[RIGHT]Ta-ta
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

Esmo wrote:

Where are you from? Over here in the UK 'cops' tend to be fairly decent, albeit some recent media hype about questionable behaviour or corruption, though I'm pretty sure there are no police officers purely concerned with

Cops get a bad rap in the US, and have for years. It's almost always some persons personal vendetta against some cop that won't let them skate or smoke pot or something. But on the real, I know two or three that are dicks, creeps or both.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

Bebop wrote:

Cops get a bad rap in the US, and have for years. It's almost always some persons personal vendetta against some cop that won't let them skate or smoke pot or something. But on the real, I know two or three that are dicks, creeps or both.

I wonder why they dont let you do this.... maybe because it is illegal...
      To a new beginning.

Keyword "sometimes".

They're inforcing the goddamn law. Enjoy your delusional dreams of a society in anarchy without utter chaos and bullshit.

You don't have to deal with cops. How? Stop breaking the fucking laws, for fucks sake.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Bebop wrote:

Dude, stoners get offended when you tell 'em they can't smoke. Illegal or not.

I lol'd.

stjowa wrote:

Then dont smoke ever. Its stupid and a waste of money. I could never waste money like that. Plus I love watching kids in my school get in trouble for drugs!

You seem to be under the impression that I'm referring to myself. I'm not, and your hobby is rather mean-spirited. You should look into getting a new one.
      Love it when you call me Legs
      In the morning, buy me eggs

I wouldn't tell others what they should do. And I wouldn't call it a waste of money. You and I don't smoke pot, Stephen, that I assume, so you might think that buying weed is a waste of money. But I would bet that someone who likes it doesn't think the same, because money well spent is spent on buying something that you need or enjoy.

stjowa wrote:

I wonder why they dont let you do this.... maybe because it is illegal...

Because something is illegal doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to do it.

stjowa wrote:

Then dont smoke ever. Its stupid and a waste of money. I could never waste money like that.

Subjective, individual opinion =/= valid argument.