psychopath? or are we over reacting?

• psychopath? or are we over reacting?

i used to work (by work i mean, 12 hour days without being paid) at a riding school. there was a girl there, who is 18.. and im not really asking for advice, i just thought i would post and see what you thought. she was always one of them people who chose people who wanted to be her friend, and quickly dropped them when someone else better came along. i was quite good friends with her at one point.

then i became friends with someone, who is my best friend now. and immediately she kicked up a fuss. (seeing as she was 'head girl' on the yard) she would never let us work together, ride together or really speak if she could prevent it. im the more reserved one, and my best friend is a bit more outgoing and tended to stick up for both of us. whenever she was on holiday, the 'head girl' would constantly take digs about me and my best friend being an 'item' which we wernt and spreading things around.

me and my best friend were friends with other people on the yard (who have also left now), but the 'head girl' would always try and get them to come in and work rather than see friends. and then slag them off, so that they would listen to her next time.

seeing as we were friends, it didnt matter too much, although it did start to get us down a bit. but then she started getting more agressive, threatening the entire time to burn one of the girls house down, or to stab us. really, she would never have done it, she isnt very strong willed.. but even so

and since we have left.. older members of staff from the stables have been into work, and outside school in order to make small nasty comments or threats. they kind of have their territory marked out around where we live, which we are meant to be scared of entering?

i know it sounds a little pathetic and crazy.. but surely people shouldnt really get away with scaring people into what they want?
    • Re: psychopath? or are we over reacting?

Why are you letting this girl come between
      you and your bestfriend? Are you in love with
      the girl? She doesn't seem to like the fact that
      you have a bestfriend, huh. She really should
      learn that she can't always have her way. Who
      is she to you, anyways? A friend? You're letting
      a 'friend' threaten you? .__. She seems.. inter-
      esting... crazy >.>

Pfft, get rid of her. You and your bestfriend doesn't
      need to go through all this crap just because the
      'head girl' doesn't get her way. And no, people really
      shouldn't get away with scaring people into what they
      want. They should work for it.

Good Luck, my friend <3
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/LEFT]
      [LEFT][CENTER][SIZE=1]"One good thing about music is [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] when it hits you, you feel no pain."[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]-- Bob Marley [/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [/LEFT]

She sounds like she wants to be the centre of attention at all times. And if she doesn't get her own way then she shouts her mouth off and tries to make people notice her.

She is being very immature. You should not have to feel frightened of her. I don't think she is psychopathic but she does sound like she has alot of issues. I had a friend just like her once and when I became friends with someone she didn't like she started threatening me and she still does today. But I now just say to her that she can say what she likes, it doesn't bother me. The past is the past and she needs to let it go and grow up. Don't let her get you or your friend down. Just ignore her pathetic attention seeking and get on with your life. If she has nothing better to do with her life then be an attention whore then that is her problem not yours.

You sound like quite a nice person and I can see why she would be annoying. In all honesty though if she carries on with her games you should stick up for yourself. If you let her get away with everything she does then she will feel like she is winning her game and you are an easy target.

Just go about as usual. At the end of the day she cannot control you or your friend and she is the one who will end up with a dead end job and no friends because of how she is.

Good Luck
      x
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump:

i think what we should do is, just go to belfairs, all together, everyone thats quit in the past (thats alot of people) and stand our ground, me& kate have already done it, which was THE funniest thing, chantel, was like 'YOU CANT CAME HERE ANYMORE, YOUR NOT ALOUD TO HANG OUT HERE,' so we spent the day behind a bush watching the horses, then she proceeded to get on sov(horse) and chase after us-AHAHA, and JO!! OMG dont forget jo, shes proberly worse :O
      xoxo

thanks for your help. in answer to ImNotATree, she is nothing to us anymore. it just seems she always manages to be around. and mixandmatch.. you are exactly right really, i think she does have a lot of issues, which is why its harder not to forgive her everytime she does something.. but its enough really now. we'll take your advice.. and thanks for the luck.. we'll need it. x