Sigh.. I knew it -_-

• Sigh.. I knew it -_-

The ESL girl's friend, i told her that i Like that esl girl in the previous thread i made.
      SHe told her she would never tell anyone and i thought she would you know, shut her mouth.

Today, after the report card day, me and her and this other ESL girl's friend were all waiting for the ESL girl
      lets say the girl i told about ESL girl is A and the other girl is B.

So the girl A was like "so. what are you not going home? Are you waiting for someone? Are you looking for the ESL girl?" in a teasing way.
      At first i was like "meh, i guess that's okay"

ANd then the girl B is was like "waiting for ESL girl ?"

I was kinda embarrassed but i jsut went like "yeah man"
      when the ESL girl came, the GIRL A was like "so.. hey (fake cough) (fake cough) esl girl, we were waiting for you"
      Girl B followed along.
      I kinda just ignroed it and they started talking about the report card. I was like "whew"
      So after few min later, the ESL girl went somewhere.
      so the girl A was like "are you going to the bus stop with us?" in a teasing way.

I just went like "yeah, sure =P" like i don't care.
      One thing that bothered me. Whenever she teases with girl b, I don't know why, but I get soo embarrassed and soo nervous to talk I normally don't get nervous when i talk to her with her friends but in that situation, i got nervous and didn't talk at all. and the girl A kept teasing by saying "we are going swimming with the ESL girl" and girl B was making like movement of swimming.
      And ESL girl was kinda embarrassed, confused and laughed.

Later, when we were at bus stop, the girl A and girl B went ahead of us. Luckily there was another friend (lets call it girl C) so it was okay.
      After we went to the bus stop, the girl C gotta go so we waved goodbye and the ESL girl was like "Im gonna go buy something to eat"
      I followed her and I should of friggen bought the food for her but I was freaking nervous -_- and if i just go like "i will pay for you" she was like "im fine" blah blah.

When i pull out the old 10 dollar bill, she was like "wow, is that a canadian dollar?" I said yes and she was like in a nervous way (like always) "can i err switch my 10 dollars with yours?"
      I should of just gave her the 10 dollar but i was again, stupid enough to change with her 10 dollar.

When we went out of the store, no one was there except us.
      The esl girl wondered around and she was like "idk where they went"
      i said, check the washroom.
      and she went in and she came out saying "they are still cleaning up the backpack when we were walking.
      I had time to talk to her alone but idk why but now that girl a and b were gone, i was not as nervous and embarrassed before.
      SO we talked smoothly until they came out (girl a and b).

When we were in the busstop, girl a and b were siting together
      and ESL girl sat below them and I saw below her.
      girl a and b were talking to themselves and me and the ESL girl talked.
      2min later, the girl A was like "hey, why don't you sit together?"
      I was really embarrassed and tried not to blush so i quickly said "heh, its okay"
      and ESL girl quickly, almost at the same time, and she was kinda rushing it like talking fast saying "uh what?" and looked at them.

Later when we got off busstop, we waved each other goodbye and they went to siwmming pool.

Question is.
      1. Why the hell was i freaking nervous when girl a and b were teasing me and her? IS that normal?

2. Why did girl A do that -_- and did Girl A really told Girl B? Because later girl A was like "I did not tell her. She was just coping me coughing" -_-

3. What does ESL girl feel now..
    • Re: Sigh.. I knew it -_-

1. Normal, you thought your secret might've been told..
      2. she could be bs-in' you, or telling the truth, hard ti tell with what we know
      3. Well once again, we can't really tell, the only sure way to know is to ask her, but she might be a little weirded out by people doing that kinda stuff over her presence, but you never know
      Very Original Signature!

Brad wrote:

1. Normal, you thought your secret might've been told..
      2. she could be bs-in' you, or telling the truth, hard ti tell with what we know
      3. Well once again, we can't really tell, the only sure way to know is to ask her, but she might be a little weirded out by people doing that kinda stuff over her presence, but you never know

hmm i see

Firstly may I just say reading that, especially the last few lines was like taking a frickin maths paper :D

Right well if i seem to remember correctly, in your first thread you talked about how you told girl A you like ESL (What the hell does ESL Stand for???) girl, and I replied saying something like well one things faw shaw, ESL girl is going to find out you like her.
      Now this sounds complicated, I think theres 2 maybe 3 possibilities here...

Number 1: Girl A told ESL girl about your feeling for her, and now ESL girl is trying to play it cool to see if you are going to ask her out, so she is flirting with you to try lead you into building up the courage to ask her out, and the reason your so nervous around girl A and girl B, is because you know they know how you feel so your feeling vulnerable, at least with ESL girl you have some element of control over the situation because you think she does not already know. Don't worry its normal.
      So in this scenario, you want to ask ESL girl out on a date pretty sharpish before she deems you too scared to ask her out, and that would be bad.

Number 2: Girl A has told ESL girl that you fancy her, but unfortunatly she does not like you back in the same way, but her friends are teasing her by continuously hinting at it, this might also be the reason why she is constantly searching for her friends, like when she went looking in the changing rooms, because she might feel awkward around you. By the way at this point, when your not dating a girl or not on a date with a girl, you do not need to pay for anything, I think its more likely to weird a girl out if you just start paying for everything before she even knows you like her. I pay for my girlfriend on dates and such, but lunch at school? Reaally??
      So with this scenario ESL girl knows how you feel and dosnt want to lead you on, that's why at the bus stop when Girl A teased the both of you about siiting together, she said really quick, "WHAT?!?" and might of gave her friend evils.
      If this is the case then just slowly back down back to friend level and tell Girl A you don't like ESL girl in that way anymore.

Number 3: Girl a has not told ESL girl anything and she is oblivious! So ask her out on a date already.

No matter what situation it is, you need to ask her out on a date, you need to find out what situation it is! and just hope its not number 2 ;) Don't worry, I don't think it is!

kurtis49 wrote:

That was the most confusing jumble of crap I have ever read in my life

Agreed. I got half way through asking myself where the fuck am I? anyway what exactly does ESL stand for? Would of been better to give us fake names. Either way just ask her out or something before your window closes. Go for it man.. what exactly is holding you back?

Cowpiepk wrote:

I was thinking it was some type of class or something kind of like ESP? :p

ESL stands for english second language. Mostly people who just immigrated to Canada and they needed to learn english, so instead of regular english class, she goes to ESL class.

Anyways.
      how do i ask her out?
      I mean she said she likes skating but skating is way to far from summer.
      I kinda hint by saying "You know, new transformer is out!"
      she said "really? I am not interested in those kind of movies"
      I just nodded and talked (this was during bus conversation.

2. Do you have any small evidence that she likes me?
      (I am not very good at taking hints -.-)

That's totally normal that you we're nervous . There's nothing surprising about that. They we're just kidding around with you. They didn't mean any harm . Of course when you tell them something like that they're gonna joke around with it . That's a given haha :)

Yes, of course she told girl B. Even if she didn't it's pretty obvious at this point.

She should definitely have gotten the hint you like her now, and I definitely think she likes you. Just ask her out. What have you got to lose? I know it seems scary, but I really think you should.

If she isn't into those kind of movies then ask her what kind she does like...and she went swimming..ask her to go swim with you somewhere. There's a lot of things you can do. Like said before, we can't say for sure she likes you..we don't know her . But from what you've said, it sounds like she does.

Well, best of luck :)

Hanna <3
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year,
      and i'm so sick of watching while
      the minutes pass as i go nowhere. <3AllTimeLow[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

ok i just talked to her on facebook LOL

"Hey, you know new harry potter movie is coming out soon"
      she said "yes"
      I said "when its out, im going to watch it too, do you wanna watch it with me?"
      her: to the cinema?
      me: yup
      her: well, its okay.... I can watch it at home.

At that point i was like "ahh .. fuck =P SHe doesn't want to go out with me. I got the hint"
      so i just went "wait, how?"
      her: i can download it
      me: ohh. well okay.
      her: sorry, go with your other friends. :P I'm not such a super fan of Harry Potter, I like the book but not movie
      me: Ehh, most of my friends are not really fan of harry potter so they wouldn't go. And I wanted go with you but I guess you can just download it :P Ha ha
      her: wow, seriously? I thought Happry Potter is really popular in North America!
      me: ehh, you do not really know my friends LOL. They are not really a harry potter fan. ahh, oh wells =P I was looking forward to go to the movie with you but meh =P no pressure intended.
      her: sorry :P, I don't really like to hang out with male friends and also I think my parents won't let me either got to go, see ya!

So. idk what to do at this point =P

SO basically she rejcted me so i kinda went all in LOL
      so meh =P idk anymore.
      im not gonna be like "quit life cuase the girl i like rejcted me T_T"
      nah. I will just try to move on and on with my life.

The post was edited 3 times, last by jasonperson ().

Yeah, I don't really think think she rejected you. She just said she doesn't wanna go to the movie, ask her to go with you and a bunch of friends, won't be akward. Yeah, just tell her you like her..no big deal .
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year,
      and i'm so sick of watching while
      the minutes pass as i go nowhere. <3AllTimeLow[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]