Describe your perfect man/woman

• Describe your perfect man/woman

Just thought this would be some fun,

Im bi so Ill do both.... :D

In a girl, obviously good body, not fantastic, but just toned... fun, naturally intelligent (i.e not someone who has the spend to entire time studying) Outgoing personality, makes the first move, good fashion sense, shorter then me (Im not that tall so about equal with heels on) ideally either blonde or ginger (sexy ginger not that freckly weird stuff) Medium to small sized breasts about a halle berry in size really, and someone who I share a few common interests in but not too many (opposites really do attract I think):rolleyes:

In a guy again good body, but not crazy ripped or anything, just again good toned (Ive an okay body and I don't want them to be in better shape then me lol) hair not too long, not longer then mine anyway, well dressed, either the same height or taller Im not bothered too much and obviously and same personality really as above:rolleyes:

And of course good teeth is a must, around my age no more then 2 or 3 years either way anyway, someone who texts back lol and the personality is a must for a relationship, Id put up with someone annoying for casual sex, and have done in the past :lol:

Your turn:p
      [CENTER]:DCan't wait for SGU:D
      [/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Puddle-Jumper ().

• Re: Describe your perfect man/woman

Tall,Cute,Doesn't smoke or drink, A virgin(or someone who didn't have sex with more then 1 person) around my age, someone who is mature, someone who doesn't yell in my face, someone who just loves to cuddle with me, someone who doesn't care about sex like me, someone who isn't a cheater and a liar, someone who can make me smile with just looking at me, someone who makes sure I am okay, someone who doesn't leave me hanging and not call me for a week, someone who has soft lips, someone who is generally into the same stuff as me, someone who doesn't leave me to hang out with his friends, someone who doesn't ignore my phone calls, someone who won't break up with me with a lame excuse, someone who is kind, and knows what he wants, <b>has nice teeth(biggie)</b>, nice pretty eyes, just wants to hold me and know I am his, someone who introduces me to his friends as "his girlfriend", someone who doesn't use the words sexy or hot instead uses beautiful or gorgeous, someone I can joke around with, someone who cares when I am down and doesn't act like an asshole, someone I can go to sleep and know he is going to be there the next morning, someone I can trust, someone who has respect with how I live and what I do, someone who has a great personality, someone who always tell me the truth, someone who can tell me how he feels right to my face and not through a text or online(that means alot), someone who gives little kisses every so often on my head,forehead or lips(making out is too overrated, I don't like it that much..ick), someone who tells me everything is going to be alright,someone who does little adorable things(previously said), when he wants to hang out.. he does and doesn't leave me hanging for three hours and then comes...
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]She's the wild orchid in your ugly swamp[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1] [/SIZE][/CENTER]

While I'm Pansexual, I'm not going to get into detail about anyone that is Transgender, Transexual or otherwise.

I'll merely describe both my preference in girls and guys.

For a Girl, I want someone tall and slender, with pale skin, and either dark or unnatural hair. Small breasts and long hair are a must. Big boobs are odd looking to me on skinny girls. Blue eyes are preferable but It doesn't much of a difference to me. I'd like her to have something flawed about her physically, such as bad scarring or bad teeth, I wouldn't be able to love someone who was perfect. I'd prefer if she had a darker taste in clothing. She be both my best friend and my lover. Modest and nice, but Firm and mature. She wouldn't take shit from anyone, including me, but would listen to someone before making her decision on whatever matter.

For a guy, I'd want someone Tall and either Skinny or Toned. Muscular is acceptable but not preferable. I can't really deal with those that are overweight. I'd want him to be tall, very tall. Either matching my 6'3 or surpassing it. I'd prefer brown hair, light or dark brown, but wouldn't mind any color aside from ginger. Like mentioned above, I'd want him to have some kind of physical flaw. Blue eyes are still preferable but again don't really matter much. He would have to be masculine, at least more so than myself, which wouldn't be too difficult. Possessive, but not Jealous. Domineering, but not controlling. He wouldn't take shit, but would recognize I wont take his. He wouldn't do any type of drug, but He can smoke, and he can drink at parties, but not just to get smashed. He'd like to cuddle and be romantic, but only when were alone. He'd like my friends, but have his own. He would have to know what he was doing with his life, and be devoted to me. Commitment issues are an immediate break up factor with myself. He'd see me as his territory, but not his property.
      [CENTER]I'll Be Your Narcotic. I'll Be Your Pill.

[/CENTER]

I'm bi too, so I'll try a guy and a girl as well.

Guy: Tall, great personality, makes me laugh, slim(like you I don't care if they are perfect), I like darker hair more than lighter hair... but I'm cool with light hair as well. I like it when they are talkative and happy-go-lucky. I don't mind them being annoying at times... only if they aren't always annoying the piss out of me. Sure, I would like him to be goofy, but he would be very serious when I want him to be. I want him to be kind of tanned... almost like one of those hot life-guards... and he would probably be a lifeguard or a surfer!:o

Girl: I don't want her to be overweight... just about average for me. I don't think the hair color really matters on a girl... I just prefer darker hair. I prefer girl that are taller or about my height. I like the playful personality on a girl, and shares the same interests as me. I don't really care about how long their hair is, as long as it is attractive. Breast size doesn't matter to me. I like the girls that go for the first move and are kind of aggressive. I wouldn't mind it if they are older than me... as long as they aren't 10 years older. I think about 2 to about 4 years older is fine with me.:wink:
      98% of Twilight fans would cry if they saw all four of the Twilight books burning in front of them... the other 2% would be the ones that are burning them.

Well I am straight but I like freckles and soft skin. Nice and cute (personality). fun to be with and someone I can stare into their eyes. She is accepting of things I do and loves me no matter what. When we agree it only lasts for a few minutes. If longer it will brush over soon enough. Someone worth the hard times because the good times are so worth it. Someone with a great sense of humor and a great womenness about her. Someone with a cute smile and a soft touch. Someone sexy and daring (todream). Someone who can write me a story and make it sound pretty. Someone that is caring in every way about her. Someone who I kiss and get kissed back by. Someone who I can sleep next to every night. Someone who I can grow old with

This person is laura, daretodream
      To a new beginning.

Physically, he has blonde hair and dreamy blue eyes. He's not short, but not a giant either. He doesn't have abs and is okay with that.

He's fun to be around and likes to crack jokes. He doesn't get offended easily, and speaks his mind. His is always there to comfort me when life gets rough and even when everything is fine. He's a little jealous, but not overly so, because he doesn't want to lose me. He is spontaneous and romantic, bringing flowers just because it's Tuesday. He is logical and thinks of solutions that I don't. He is always loyal and honest. He will hug me in public, or hold my hand, not caring who sees as long as we're together. He respects who I am, who I was, and who I want to be. I can be completely comfortable around him. He likes to cuddle and watch movies together instead of going out to party. He wraps his arms around me all night while we sleep. He whispers sweet words into my ear that he truly means. He plans on being with me forever, no matter what distances go between us at times. He wants to get somewhere in life instead of bumming around; he knows the value of hard work. He will cheer for me and cry with me, whichever is necessary for what may come.

For Stephen, my savior<3 I cried a little as I wrote this.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]