Would You?

• I have been single for about 5 years now. I have recently moved from manchester to fareham and i love it down here, but no matter where i go, i can never find anyone. I am a nice guy, easy to get along with, caring, loving, funny, smart, loyal, trustworthy, honest and i have loads of love to give. But most girls step on me as soon as they look at me. If my looks where based on my personality i reckon id be prince charming, but im just not good looking enough. Girls cant see my personality and they just dont seem to want to give me the chance to get to know me. I just want that someone, to love, take care of, make the happiest shes ever been and just give her everything shes ever dreamed of and more. Im a hopeless romantic so i would always be spontaniously romantic with her like taking her out for dinner and buying her roses and sending roses to her house or work...just letting her know im thinking of her and let her know how much she means to me. But like i said, no-one seems to be interested. The thing is that im still a virgin aswell, it really knockes me confidence and self asteem and it puts me off trying to meet people because im so nervous about it. In the 5 years i have been single no girl has ever talked to me or give me her number and im too shy and self contious to approach any girl out of the blue for fear of rejection. I there anybody on here in the fareham area that would date me?? or any girl for that matter on here, please let me know what you think of me. I have pictures so i would like to know what you think of me looks wise aswell. I hope to hear something soon...
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    • Re: Would You?

First of all, you cant ask anyone on here weather they would date you, none of us know you to answer that questions. You would be judged on a picture and a paragraph.
      Second of all, I dont think your bad looking..
      Thirdly, your confidence will show to everyone else, if girls see that you have no confidence what so ever they wont try. Trust me.

Do you have no friends that are girls what so ever?

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

First of all, you cant ask anyone on here weather they would date you, none of us know you to answer that questions. You would be judged on a picture and a paragraph.
      Second of all, I dont think your bad looking..
      Thirdly, your confidence will show to everyone else, if girls see that you have no confidence what so ever they wont try. Trust me.

Do you have no friends that are girls what so ever?

Nope i dont have any mates where i live atm, i moved from my home town and im starting a new job soon, i have no friends and a few family members that live here with me, So im a bit isolated atm. I know what your saying about the confidence thing, but its my past that makes me who i am today and i just cant get past the confidence thing, i just havent got any at all. Im not outgoing enough to approach girls either, id be too embarrassed and i would be even more embarrassed and feel worse if i got rejected. Your only saying i dont look that bad because your trying to make me feel better. When people say theres someone out there for everyone, i think its bull, i have looked for the past 5 years with no luck in finding the girl that would make me feel loved and my life complete...I just dont know what to do or think anymore....i think i would be better cutting myself off from society and saying single...:\ . Maybe thats the best option.
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

I doubt it...i doubt it very strongly, im stuck in a hole and i cant get out and if i keep digging im just going to make it even worse for myself....i honestly dont know what to do?!!:confused::(

You need to get some confidence then you will be fine. If you think you're never gonna find someone then you won't. Confidence is the key to getting a girl, that's what attracts 90% of them. That's why the douchbags always end up going home with a girl at night. While you may treat the person better they have more confidence.

French..................................................................................................................................
      Let me tell you something....dont let NOBODY ever tell you your "bad looking" or "your not good enof". What i hate the most is pple who have the nerves to judge someone by appearance. God made EVERYONE IN THE WORLD. SO EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL! I think you should go out with a bunch of your friends. Go to the club..and dress BRIGHT AND AWSOME!! NEVER NEVER NEVER.....try to find a girl online (unless your planing to join ehormany). Everyone has flaw, and if you meet that person face to face you will easily catch them. Flaws like: attitude, appearance, temper, conversation. SLOWLY make your way up. How? Be a gentleman. I can tell your a wonderful person. Some gurls rather be treated bad cuz they feel bad is sexy. Bad not as in being mean...but badboy. So make it clear to women you meet, that your down for the real deal. APPROACH WOMEN. THEY WILL NEVER COME TO YOU. GOOD LUCK

Kiss Mwah Fans!:wink:

stephaknee wrote:

You will find someone

I dont think he needs the same motivational crap he's heard before.

You probably need to lower you standards. so you can't get that hot piece of ass....I want angelina jolie, and that's not fuckin happening. Especially not since the restraining order.

Go for girls who would go for you. You can always try it out with a hotter chick to see if she takes the bait, but otherwise reel it back in and cast in a smaller lake.

You're a teenager? :S why are you acting as if you're going to die a virgin? I lost mine at 18, pathetic i know but i never really could be arsed with girls nor did i think i had a hope. Then i went to college (UK college.......) and was pretty much surrounded by girls. I still wasn't looking for a gf, just made friends with them and got really close to one i liked and it progressed into a relationship. I'm not particularly attractive, nor intelligent or funny but with little effort i found a girl i love and enjoy spending time with. If i can do it, there's no reason why no-one else can. My advice is just to immerse yourself into contact with girls, whether it be though clubs/school/college/jobs or anything and just enjoy making friends. It will happen. Unless you sit in your room all day asking people over the internet why you can't get a gf.
      [SIZE=7]¯\(º_o)/¯[/SIZE]

firstly, i have the same confidence problem, luckily with the last gf she was super shy aswell so she wasnt put off by it at all.

and im not attractive aswell, and usually if you find a girl who seems nice but then instantly gets put off completely on looks then she aint worth it
      we all got troubles, we all got pain, we try to hang onto love, try to keep it the same, we all got issues, i put mine in my songs, sometimes im not fine but im carrying on