I just noticed =[

• I just noticed =[

I used to have a "bestfriend" where i live but nothing compares to my bestfriend in my other town 100miles away but i moved so i needed to have a 2nd. I thought my friend dave was my bestfriend we hung all the time etc etc and I have a girlfriend we hang alot but i kept time for him to hang..but then he got a girlfriend. Dave is WHIPPED i mean A class whipped, anything she tells him to do she does. She told him i was an a$$hole and to hate me so he hates me now. he talks sh9t and pretends he wants to fight me(lmao if he tried i'd beat him down haha). She got him to quit World of warcraft and he loved that game. Then she tells him she wants to take a break cause hes annoying but 2 days later they go back out. Oh ok well down to the point ever since me and him stopped talking i feel like a loser, i have friends alot of them but there the ones were you don't hang alot outside of places you usually see them so i hang with my girlfriend andher friends ether that or on my computer hanging with my online buddies in my game. I go to weight lifting and hang with my bros on my team but thats 3 times a week for 2 hours, they all party and i don't.

i wish my bestfriend from capecod(i live in beverly now used to live there) would move here. :(
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
    • Re: I just noticed =[

you hang with your girlfreind dont you? whats wrong with that...if i had a girlfriend i would hang with her all the time. i dont hang with freinds much i just talk to buddies on xbox and online and if thats a loser then im one of the biggest. just dont forget your best freind ever if you were close then keep that memory. and stay close to your girlfreind they always make things feel better:hugs:
      findingbeautyineverything.tumblr.com/ take a look XD need more followers XD

They do and shes the best. I hang with her and Oh i'm chilling i'm not doing lacrosse i'm jsut going to work this spring. Need money for a car. I hang with my girlfriend all the time it works for me but i wish when i wanted to do some guy shit hanging around talking and stuff i had a good buddy to chill with.

Perhaps you should try talking to your friend nicely, rather than coming out and telling him that he's "whipped". Naturally if you approach him nastily, he's going to retort in such a way.

Just let him know that you miss hanging out with him and it isn't the same without him. His girlfriend may not like you, but that isn't a reason for your friendship to end. And to be honest, one should never have to choose between their girlfriend/boyfriend and friends. If my boyfriend told me it was either him or my best friend, I'd dump him.

Anyway, it's unlikely that they will stay together forever. Once their relationship ends, I'm sure he'll realise that he's been an idiot. I've been in a similar situation where my best friend essentially chose her boyfriend. We didn't talk for 5 years. Eventually they broke up and she realised that she'd been silly about it and got back in contact with me, and now a year on we're best friends again.

I know it isn't great hearing "just wait a few months/years" but sometimes that's the way life is. Unfair, I know. ;]

In the meantime, why don't you invite some of the other guys out? It doesn't necessarily have to be drinking and partying. There are loads of other things you can do. Do any of them enjoy gaming? Why not have a weekend of playing each other on the Wii or something. It may sound stupid, but when you're actually doing it, it's crazily fun.

I'm not the type who enjoys partying a lot, but I have friends who do. If I didn't go to parties, then I wouldn't see them half as much as I do. If you're really lonely and you want to hang out with the guys, then go to the parties with them. It might turn out to be really fun, and you don't have to drink to have a good time. Why not invite your girlfriend along to the party or something, so that at least if the guys all get wasted, you can just hang out with her and go home whenever you feel like it.

Good luck. :]

Hello Anthony, I understand how hard this must be for you. I think what you need to do is; first, try to talk to him about everything that's been going on. If that can't happen or all else fails.

I think you should just move on and make better friends, because really, if he blows you off and stops talking to you because his girlfriend told him too; he's really not a true friend or a best friend.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]

I know what it's like to have a best friend move away. It feels like no one can replace that person. Have that friend stay in your heart, but let new friends come in your life as well. Ask some of the guys to hang out somewhere, like one of your houses. It doesn't have to be at a party.
      But this friend of yours shouldn't be blowing you off because of a girl he's with. Let him know nicely that you really miss when things were better with him. You don't necessarily have to mention the girlfriend as the cause because he is likely to just get upset.
      But honestly if this friend still lets his girlfriend ruin his friendship with you, it would suggest breaking ties and finding better people to hang out with.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]