Little nervous about tomarrow.

• Little nervous about tomarrow.

Okay tomarrow, I start conditioning for football. It's 7-8pm mon-thurs. Not bad, but last year first day, I was effed up, that as in sore as hell. I don't want that, but I haven't done a whole lot because I needed to gain weight. That diden't work out so now I think I am screwed both ways. I am not completetly out of shape. I did a little. Just not that much.

Also, what should I eat? How long before? I don't want to blow chunks during it lol.
    • Re: Little nervous about tomarrow.

There's not much you can do about it now. You will have to be sore because you haven't kept conditioning as you should have. Just don't overwork yourself tomorrow.

As for what to eat, eat foods that are high in carbohydrates or glucose and easy to digest. This includes pasta, fruits, breads, and energy bars.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]
    • Re: Little nervous about tomarrow.

Well, you can be the most athletic person in the world and you will still get sore. If you do workouts and you don't feel sore, then that means you just wasted your time and didn't get anywhere.

As far as the foods, for muscle building which I presume you are aiming towards for football, as I am too, you should stick to a steady eating diet. Don't eat big meals, but stick to a steady eating habit so your muscles have energy to work on continuously and not just all at the same time after a meal.

Pastas are good in moderation as they have lots of starch but the biggest mistake athletes do is eat a lot before a game/practice which is one of the worst things you can do.
      [COLOR="Yellow"][FONT="Fixedsys"]Faith.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Pink"][FONT="Arial Black"]Love.[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Inspiration.[/FONT][/COLOR]
      "Ones integrity is earned by exerted effort, not by inheritance.
      You can never make the goals you don't shoot for"