Serious Advice/Help needed

• Serious Advice/Help needed

Hey there, this is my very first post on the forums. I needed some advise from some of the old members.

About 4 weeks ago, my house maid who has been working at my place for about 4 years, started discussing her personal life with me. It was a weekend, and my parents were out as usual at some family gatherings. She started telling me that her husband is a 68 year old man who is a patient of Tuberculosis and is on the deathbed.She said I am a 35 year old yet I have never had any sexual pleasure in my life. She doesnt have any children of her own and she is forced to work to earn bread for her stepchildren, who are all around about 10-15 years old. She was very much whining about her life and said she wanted a change.

I was actually getting bored of this until she asked me if I didnt mind hooking up with her. I am a 18 year old boy, and I belong to a Religious family in Asia. I had previously never had sex before, so I was kind of tempted. I took sometime to decide but finally agreed. After that she ended up spent the whole night in my room. My parents arrived late so they didnt bother checking me and went to sleep.

This affair continued with the frequency continuing to increase. From once every 3-4 days, to 1-2 times a day. Finally, yesterday, when my father was leaving for an official trip abroad and my mother had to go to some other city, she said she had a surprise for me. She went home for the night. I was pretty frustrated that she might have ran away or just left the job. However she did show up at around 8 in the morning and had brought another teenage girl who was supposedly her neighbour.

I guess I dont need to get into the details from here. I got laid pretty hard. I hadnt slept a lot that night so I just turned on the air conditioner and then all the 3 of us eventually went to sleep.

My mother however came home earlier than expected and she caught us sleeping together. She was extremely furious. She fired the servant and asked me to leave the house immediately. I tried to convince her but she just did not listen at all. I just packed a small bag, took the women with me and took a taxi to my friends house. I explained everything to him. He was kind enough to give me the keys to his empty but furnished studio apartment.

I called my father on the phone and decided to speak the truth. He said I will get you out of this mess only if you just dump those two women from your life. However, my dad gave me 2 weeks time to think about it, since he would be back after 2 weeks.

I am very much confused and nervous right now, since directly or indirectly these two women have become my responsibility. The older ones husband has filed for divorce and has threatened to kill her if she returns home, and the younger ones brothers are threatening to hang her. Again this is not considered a very odd thing in the Western Society, but here in India this thing is not very common.

I really need some help as to how I should take care of these two women. I am scheduled to go to London this September to join University. I already have got the visa, but due to this problem I am very much confused. I cannot even take these women back home. I was considering of marrying the younger one, but then the older one would not understand. Again, marrying the older one doesnt seem to be the right solution. Moreover, I am not even earning yet, so as soon as my money runs out I will be out of options. Please help me and suggest a practical solution.

Thank you.
    • Re: Serious Advice/Help needed

get a job ASAP. the sooner you make money, the better off you will be both shortterm and longterm. if you can afford it, go to university and have at least one job there too. with regards to the women, you have no social/ moral obligation to them. if they are worth it, keep them. if not, then help the older (and possibly the younger) get a job or two to support themselves.

magician1507 wrote:

get a job ASAP. the sooner you make money, the better off you will be both shortterm and longterm. if you can afford it, go to university and have at least one job there too. with regards to the women, you have no social/ moral obligation to them. if they are worth it, keep them. if not, then help the older (and possibly the younger) get a job or two to support themselves.

Yeah, that's the best bet. You don't owe them anything. Right now, you all three are pretty much in the same boat of abandonment. You made a stupid decision, but don't wallow in it, you have to just use it as a learning situation, to never do anything like that ever again.

thanks guys, thanks for the prompt replies. I dont think I will be going back to my home anytime soon now though, since my mother doesnt want me back. Anyway, Im not sure how to dump them, cos this was my first ever affair or whatever u call it. Should I just plainly tell them to go or what? The only reason I was trying to live with them was because they are from really poor backgrounds and will be homeless. The only job they will get will be either of maids again, which I doubt will happen as people will get to know about their affair with me. Anyway, thank you again. I will be waiting for more helpful replies.

@Morgz123, I again say that this isnt Europe or America. Here if I just dump them they will have no social respect. They will be treated as whores plus they will never ever get employment either. Had this been Europe it wouldnt have been any problem since they would have found a new guy plus new jobs. Anyway thanks:)

Thanks for the advise and wishes guys. I have discussed this matter with a friends father who is a lawyer. He gave me some insight on the local laws and customs. From this I have just concluded that I have to kick out one of them and am thinking of committing myself to one of them for the time being. My father called me from abroad and told me he will send me some money for the time being.

I have decided to get rid of the older one. Shes not that impressive plus shes pretty old to be with me. I would prefer staying single because shes as old as my mother.

The younger one on the other hand is much better looking and attractive. Shes not that educated but still she can manage to work part time. I have found a studio apartment in the outskirts of my city where I am planning to live with the younger one. Moreover I felt it necessary to keep one of them because they really help me in managing the house, ie in cooking, cleaning, washing etc.

I talked to the younger one today while the older one was not at home. My friends father told me that I will have to get myself married to one of them because the Indian Police are a bunch of motherfuckers and any one can turn me into jail on a single complaint. This is a pretty shit thing which Im afraid I will have to go through. The younger one has asked me to just plainly tell the older one to fuck off. But I doubt that she will leave that easily. Thats why for the time being Im marrying the younger one, with divorce papers being signed at the time of marriage. We are planning to turn the older one into the police by accusing her of seducing her neighbours husband. Hopefully that way she wont come out anytime soon.

This way I will be able to get rid of one of them, and can legally live with the other one till I get tired of her, sexually and mentally.

Anyway, lets hope everything goes as planned. I have called my friends father to arrange the marriage documents along with divorce papers, and have asked him to help me in registering a police complaint against the older woman. If things go as planned, I'll be living with my for-the-time-being teenage wife for the next few months.

Thanks again for your replies.:) Let me clear again I am not marrying this girl because I love her or want to live the rest of my life with her but just to clear this mess by giving minimum social and financial damage to these two women.