cute guy at school!

• cute guy at school!

recently i've noticed this cute guy @ summer school. at first i didn't really notice him... it wasn't until this one time on the bus when i saw this cute guy looking at me. i was thinking that probably he wasn't looking at me and i just saw wrong or something so i didn't really think about it.

at break the next day, i see him staring at me again... or "in my direction". not too sure but it seemed like it. well then after school i went to the bus stop, and he kept on looking at my way. when we were going on the bus i was like right behind him, but the door closed right when i was at the door cus there was too many ppl, and i was just standing there with my friends and i saw him looking out the door at me. >< t

then i'm starting to realize that maybe he's actually looking at me... o_o. so then today i was on the bus and i saw him glancing down at me (he's way taller than me), and i'm like.... hm. when tons of ppl got off the bus, i went to sit down, but then i got up and walked to the back to see if there was more room, but there wasn't, so i turned around to sit at an empty spot, and he was like right at that spot. he was just standing there and looking at me, gesturing to let me sit at that spot.

omg i sound like some little girl crushing on a guy :rolleyes: eeek help please >< why is he always staring at me? i mean... i don't really think he has a crush on me or anything. i saw on his facebook and some people were saying congrats on getting a gf (but that was in april). X(
    • Re: cute guy at school!

hmm well, we don't know if he has a girlfriend or not, because of those comments on the site. So, you're going to have to play it quite cool, until you establish what's going on. If he's staring at you a lot, which he seems to be, then maybe he does like you. It does seem like it, doesn't it.

You need to start talking to him, and that's the only way you're going to find out more about him, and more about his life. If you know his site, can you not add him as a friend and start talking to him? That would be an easier way than face to face, if you don't feel brave just randomly chatting. And you can even ask him about those comments, he might say it's old now and not relevant, in which case, excellent he's single. Or he might say thank you, and then you know he's possibly looking but may not be wanting to go further at this moment in time.

You do need to talk to him though, it's the only way you will find out what's going on with him.
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]