Walmart Boy

• Re: Walmart Boy

as a (sometimes) cashier whose been in this situation, i find it akward when someone hits on me at work, cuz im surrounded by ppl who know me & who will notice. If you do it, just be subtle to others so he doesnt become uncomfortable.

DONT have a friend with you, DONT have a friend do the talking for you, and most of all, (& yes, this has happened to me), DONT DONT DONT have your mom try to set you up with the guy!

but good luck!
      [SIZE="2"]like what i said?
      +1 rep![/SIZE]:)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]umm... yaaaa?? Thx for playin!

HA, i made a topic just like this a few weeks ago. It was about a girl that passed by me every day while I played basketball and we just casually said hi. I was going to ask her for her name and MSn so I could get to know her better, but I never saw her again. I'd suggest getting his name and MSN or facebook before the chance is lost.

kloppenator wrote:

as a (sometimes) cashier whose been in this situation, i find it akward when someone hits on me at work, cuz im surrounded by ppl who know me & who will notice. If you do it, just be subtle to others so he doesnt become uncomfortable.

DONT have a friend with you, DONT have a friend do the talking for you, and most of all, (& yes, this has happened to me), DONT DONT DONT have your mom try to set you up with the guy!

but good luck!

Well, my sister told me to write my number on a sticky note and attach it to a dollar and give it to him when I pay for my stuff. I sounded kinda stupid at first, but the more I think about it, the more I'm considering doing it. I really don't want to be too over the top, because I know it'll make hime feel awkward. But yeah..

Ready wrote:

HA, i made a topic just like this a few weeks ago. It was about a girl that passed by me every day while I played basketball and we just casually said hi. I was going to ask her for her name and MSn so I could get to know her better, but I never saw her again. I'd suggest getting his name and MSN or facebook before the chance is lost.

I have plans for tomorrow. I'm afraid that he's going to disappear from there and I'll never see him again.. so I want to at least try. :o
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

kloppenator wrote:

but good luck!

Someone had their mom trying to set them up???? I would feel bad for the girl because that had to be awkard.

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Too bad he wasn't like the cart boy or stocked shelfs because then you could strike up a conversation easy.

I guess all the hotties work at Wal-mart :) I haven't talk to the guy I think is a hot yet though.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]