Most [subliminally] sexual song...?

• Most [subliminally] sexual song...?

OK so I've always said that the songs on those stupid KidzBop cds are ridiculously inappropriate for kids, but whatever. I was just wondering what songs sees as extremely sexual, avoiding the obvious ones that come right out and say it. Post the video so we can see & hear :]

Here's my vote:
      Get Down by B4-4.
      It was directed toward kids. :rolleyes:

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KluRW21oAiY']YouTube - B4-4 - Get Down[/ame]

"Gunna make you come tonight *pause* over to my house!" lmao

Liam;1947420 wrote:

Would it be fun if you had a crash, went flying over the handlebars, smashed your head open and died?

Opprobrium;2001578 wrote:

SEE! Tell me he isn't singing about his cock!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nugget ().

• Re: Most [subliminally] sexual song...?

lol Id blast the song, but the parents are sleeping. I'll have to check it out some time lol

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Niceguy7 wrote:

Maybe not subtle, but that one song by that black chick, rap song... My Neck, My Back I think. First time I heard it I got so hard i could've demolished a house...

lmao

Liam;1947420 wrote:

Would it be fun if you had a crash, went flying over the handlebars, smashed your head open and died?

It's not subliminal but one of the best sex/love songs IMO is Rapunzel by Dave Matthews Band.

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uhx8x8Q_2s']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uhx8x8Q_2s[/ame]
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Niceguy7 wrote:

lmao I havent seen this in ages. It kills me every time!

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

ShakeLikeMonkey wrote:

It's not subliminal but one of the best sex/love songs IMO is Rapunzel by Dave Matthews Band.

YouTube - Dave Matthews Band - Rapunzel (Live In Chicago)

I hadn't heard that song before. I didn't listen to it all bc I tend to not like live recordings, but I'm going to download it later to listen to the whole thing :]

Liam;1947420 wrote:

Nugget wrote:

lmao I havent seen this in ages. It kills me every time!

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

I hadn't heard that song before. I didn't listen to it all bc I tend to not like live recordings, but I'm going to download it later to listen to the whole thing :]
      It's such a good sex song hahah. It's about oral sex if you wanna get specific
      [CENTER]
      [CENTER]The only angels we need invoke are those of our better nature; reason, honesty and love.
      The only demons we need fear are those that lurk inside every human mind; ignorance, hatred, greed, and faith.

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

ShakeLikeMonkey wrote:

It's such a good sex song hahah. It's about oral sex if you wanna get specific

lol I'll check it out and let you know what I think.
      *note* tried to go to your myspce the other night and my laptop wouldnt let me :[ *sad face*

Liam;1947420 wrote:

Nugget wrote:

lol I'll check it out and let you know what I think.
      *note* tried to go to your myspce the other night and my laptop wouldnt let me :[ *sad face*
      Oh nooooo! I'll check and see if it's set to private or something, it'll probably work now, I was messing with songs the last couple of nights, that might be why.

Btw you're purrrdy =D
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

hmm not subliminal but when I was a little kid I thought the song Im horny by mousse T said 'im ur honey' not horny and used to sing it all the time haha much to the embarassment o my mother.
      Same with perfect 10 by beautiful south. I suppose thats pretty subliminal when you 6 years old lol.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hayleyy wrote:

hmm not subliminal but when I was a little kid I thought the song Im horny by mousse T said 'im ur honey' not horny and used to sing it all the time haha much to the embarassment o my mother.
      Same with perfect 10 by beautiful south. I suppose thats pretty subliminal when you 6 years old lol.

Haha that's what makes me laugh about those KidzBop CDs. They've got so many dirty songs on there, but I guess it's alright since the majority of kids don't know what that stuff means.

Haha I remember singing the song that goes "Let's do it again, like we did last Summer!" when I was like 7 and my dad got realllly angry at me haha

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

ShakeLikeMonkey wrote:

Oh nooooo! I'll check and see if it's set to private or something, it'll probably work now, I was messing with songs the last couple of nights, that might be why.

Btw you're purrrdy =D

I'll try to get on again now. && Thank you :]] Haha Purdy is my dog's name lol :]

Liam;1947420 wrote:

Nugget wrote:

Haha that's what makes me laugh about those KidzBop CDs. They've got so many dirty songs on there, but I guess it's alright since the majority of kids don't know what that stuff means.

Haha I remember singing the song that goes "Let's do it again, like we did last Summer!" when I was like 7 and my dad got realllly angry at me haha
      That's so true about kidzbop though! I've never liked them though, even as a kid.

Weird!
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

ShakeLikeMonkey wrote:

That's so true about kidzbop though! I've never liked them though, even as a kid.

Weird!

lol me either. I always preferred the originals. Not a big fan of little kids singing about sex lol.

Liam;1947420 wrote:

Nugget wrote:

lol me either. I always preferred the originals. Not a big fan of little kids singing about sex lol.
      Yeah that's always pretty awkward. Even as a youngin i was basically always like "fuck that stupid ass kidzbop, those kids aren't even singing!!!"

production skillz start young :rolleyes:
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]