Smoker's Interview - Homework for Health Class

• Smoker's Interview - Homework for Health Class

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have an assignment where I need to interview someone who is/has smoked, but I do not know anyone, so I was wondering if anyone of you would like to answer my questions. Thanks if you do reply back. :)

1. When did you smoke your first cigarette?

2. What was it like? Was it fun?

3. Why did you smoke at first?

4. How much did you smoke at first?

5. How much do you smoke now?

6. How much do you usually spend on cigarettes in a month?

7. Have you ever tried to quit smoking? If yes: What did you do to try and quit? Did it work? How many times have you tried to quit?

8. What advice would you give to someone my age who was thinking about smoking? (I'm 14)

9. If you said to not smoke, and you are currently smoking, tell me why I shouldn't.

10. If you say because it is bad and are currently smoking, tell me why I shouldn't start and yet you currently are.

Thanks again if you can help! :)
    • Re: Smoker's Interview - Homework for Health Class

It was weird at first but then got used to it
      Dare

A cig
      Just one per day
      hmm well I resell them so quite a lot
      7. Have you ever tried to quit smoking? If yes: What did you do to try and quit? Did it work? How many times have you tried to quit?
      I haven't.
      8. What advice would you give to someone my age who was thinking about smoking? (I'm 14)
      DO IT FAGGOT.

9. If you said to not smoke, and you are currently smoking, tell me why I shouldn't.
      I wouldn't
      10. If you say because it is bad and are currently smoking, tell me why I shouldn't start and yet you currently are.
      Once again, I wouldn't I don't know you kid.. I don't care if you get lung/breast/penis cancer... you're not my problem.

1. When did you smoke your first cigarette? 15

2. What was it like? Was it fun? no i felt dizzy

3. Why did you smoke at first? pressure from friends

4. How much did you smoke at first? 1

5. How much do you smoke now? none

6. How much do you usually spend on cigarettes in a month? none

7. Have you ever tried to quit smoking? If yes: What did you do to try and quit? Did it work? How many times have you tried to quit? i just didnt smoke no more

8. What advice would you give to someone my age who was thinking about smoking? (I'm 14) dont

9. If you said to not smoke, and you are currently smoking, tell me why I shouldn't. im not

Dont follow your dreams, Chase them:)

Not really. It made me cough and gag a lot.

To see why everyone thought it was cool.

1-3 cigarettes a day.

None, I quit before I got addicted.

I didn't spend anything at the time. I stole them from my mom.

I quit once and for all.

Don't do it. It costs way too much money and you'll be better off without doing it in the long run.

xx.

xx.
      "Look down at me and you see a fool; look up at me and you see a god; look straight at me and you see yourself." - Charles Manson

releving, made me worry less about all the stressfull things
      stress
      4-5 a day
      15-25 a day
      £70
      never tried to quit
      its their choice, i wouldn't want to influence somone either way
      beacuse i'm a hypocrit and people will think less of you because apparently its bad
      again, because people will think less of you
    • Free International Dating Sites

free-dating-1 biz/] single free christian dating service dating free online seeking service 100% free dating sites for bbw dating free phone service everything free adult dating sites free black online dating Free-Dating-1 biz/free-international-dating-sites htm]free international dating sites dating service free free dating sites no credit cards list free dating free senior adult dating full access with free membership to adult dating free dating co uk plentyoffish com 100 free online dating service fo Learn the Secrets About Dating That Women Never Wanted You to KnowSafe Online Dating - Tips And ConcernsHelp With Dating - What to Do If You Need Help With DatingInterracial Dating - To Do Or Not To Do?Virginity and Dating There's always something great going on in the free international dating sites world Be sure to browse our Free-Dating-1 biz/free-international-dating-sites htm]free international dating sites web log

10/11?
      i cant rember... it was probly bad thouh
      to try it cos other ppls were doing it
      lot, maybe 10 for one day
      2-6
      30 euros
      no
      no
      probly once u try it, u want to try more. so if u never try it then u wont want it
      do what u want?

Alex;2413509 wrote:

Polish people are awesome, might I just add.

[RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"]read here my blog :)zniknajacymaczke.blogspot.com/[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

At twelve years old.
      I coughed and spluttered, but I felt as though it made me look cool.
      My boyfriend was a smoker. Peer pressure, I guess.
      Once or twice a day.
      Ten cigs a day.
      Possibly £5-10, it really depends because I roll my own cigarettes.

Yes, I tries eating a lot of gummy things, keeping my mouth busy and sucked lollipops to maek sure I didn't miss the hand to mouth action, I've tried twice.
      It's your life and I can't tell you any different, but it's seriously not a good thing.
      It's expensive and it's addictive, not a habbit you want.

I gave in to peer pressure and you shouldn't. It's a horrible habbit to break.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2]♠[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="1"][CENTER]Teenhut's original slut.[/CENTER]
      [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Can't remember.

It gave me a rush... yet I kind of felt relaxed. Lungs burned like hell though but I got used to it.

My friend asked me to try one with her because she was scared.

Elaborate.

Just when I'm stressed.

Meh, $10

Try it ONCE. And do it because you WANT to, not to feel accepted. Don't bow into pressure and don't overdo it.

Because you don't need cigarettes.

Because you will end up addicted and distraught, but since I started there's no saving me now.
      [CENTER]
      [09:55] Arthur.: Hehehe, well im not gonna pretend i didnt miss you, i was starting to cry.... y'know, being apat for so long
      [/CENTER]