What should I do?/ Why I am terrible.

• What should I do?/ Why I am terrible.

Look, I can't stand myself. I have severe anger issues that have permanatly wrecked my relationship with my brother and sister. They really don't like me. Everytime I have a complaint, it's bitching and I am known by my closest friends as the guy with anger issues and bitches and plays too much. Other people seem me totoally different. That's who I want to be. I got great friends, I just don't want other friends to see that messed up side. My sister says Ill end up in jail one day and called me a future wife beater. My bro said If I were to die, he would not shed a tear. I don't know if he meant that but messed up either way. I have a caring side, I can't hate. Too bad people never see it. I can't even get a girlfriend. Maybe because my face is messed up beyond repair with acne and ance scars.

I play highschool football. I put my time into it, I want to play. Last year all that meant nothing as I was a benchwarmer and everyone knows that which is very embarrasing. I thrive this year, I thrive to play so bad. Today was the first day of camp. I did not want to do o-line. I went for tightend and dropped almost every pass. I coulden't wait for it to be over. I could hear the kids saying ''Guard.'' One stupid a hole said ''Hey buddy, I think your a guard.'' Cracking up. This killed my self esteem. I don't want to do O-line. D line is good but not o-line. Should I keep trying or should I return to o-line like last year. Maybe that's my place or something. It would beat embarrasing myself. Then again I had noe experience in that position. I don't know what to do.
    • Re: What should I do?/ Why I am terrible.

MikeThePlain wrote:

I have severe anger issues.

Do you go to school? Most schools have someone that can issue you with someone that is there to help with people who have "anger issues" or you can find someone out side of school if you think its really that bad and you want to change it. You need to find a method that when you get into stressfull situations you can relax and not lash out. I cant tell you a method, because different things can help different people.

MikeThePlain wrote:

I am known by my closest friends as the guy with anger issues and bitches and plays too much. .

Your friends think you as like that? thats not nice.

MikeThePlain wrote:

Other people seem me totoally different. That's who I want to be. .

You should be proud that your you, yeah, you have "issues" that could be changed i.e your anger. But other people have different problems.. But in my opinion you should never wish to be anyone else.

MikeThePlain wrote:

My sister says Ill end up in jail one day and called me a future wife beater. My bro said If I were to die, he would not shed a tear..

Ouch, :( - all I could say is prove your sister wrong.

MikeThePlain wrote:

I play highschool football. I put my time into it, I want to play. Last year all that meant nothing as I was a benchwarmer and everyone knows that which is very embarrasing. I thrive this year, I thrive to play so bad. Today was the first day of camp. I did not want to do o-line. I went for tightend and dropped almost every pass. I coulden't wait for it to be over. I could hear the kids saying ''Guard.'' One stupid a hole said ''Hey buddy, I think your a guard.'' Cracking up. This killed my self esteem. I don't want to do O-line. D line is good but not o-line. Should I keep trying or should I return to o-line like last year. Maybe that's my place or something. It would beat embarrasing myself. Then again I had noe experience in that position. I don't know what to do.

Dont let what people say bring you down. Stay high, ignore what everyone else says/thinks. If you think you can do it, you can. Just stay postive about everything.

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]