Fucking hate life

• Re: Fucking hate life

I think everyone goes through some shit through their teenage years. Even though it will be hard (everyone has to feel negtive emotions sometimes) you have to realise that once you get through those years you are free to do what ever you want. You have to realise that there are better things out there and you just have to hold on now until then.
      You said you dont feel like going to college! Do you not think that college will be a new start to you?
      If you hate your dad so much why are you letting him dictate your life? Instead of arguing with him.. show him he doesnt bother you and go out and see how great life can be!

Suicide is definitely not the answer because there is just so much to live for. The situation with your dad sounds horrible. I've never known anyone or met anyone that had to go through something like that, actually being in a physical fight with there father, so I can honestly say I wouldn't know what to do in your situation either.

I am sure you angry, upset, and just so completely lost. However, like the others have said, college would be a great new start. And even though your parents are supporting you financially at the moment, you can take out student loans and attend college on your own.

I also think you need to file a report with the police or at least social services. A parent should not lay a hand on there child no matter what the circumstances are. You should not have to go through physical and mental abuse. I am sorry again and goodluck with your situation! You have a lot of guts to vent to random strangers on the internet so I know you can get through this!

I don't recommend suicide. It's definitely not the way to go. You don't win from it, and you don't escape your problems.
      Your dad has problems. He does. I will come right out and say it. I've sort of been in this situation before. But I was the younger brother looking on. I regret not doing something about it.
      Call the cops. File a report. Do something to prevent this from happening again. Fighting with him makes your dad win. You're going to college very soon. That should take care of the issue on your end. Your father can't get to you there.
      Try to stand up to him through peaceful means. Cops, Social Services... Try to help out your brother, too. Don't let this fall on him. You know what this problem is like. Do you wish that upon your brother?
      You can beat this. I know you can. You're stronger than a lot of people, simply for telling someone about the issue.

p.s. If your dad's a minister, tell the church. Get some proof and tell the church. They'll definitely do something about it. Not much. But something is better than nothing.
      You'll make it through. College is right around the corner.

Next time he does that, call the cops. He has no right to lay a hand on you. You're going to college soon, and you won't have to deal with that anymore. Suicide shouldn't even be on your mind. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and there's no going back. You won't have any chance to live the life you want to live, do the things you want to do, when you're in a pine box under 6 feet of topsoil.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[CENTER] "Say those little things that don't make anyone feel better"
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]