A friend

• i have a best friend called Guilherme. he is my friend since 2006.
      we are friend for three years only and i love him a lot. But don't thing that i am gay!! i love a girl tha don't love me, but it is not in case...
      My relation with him is weired, I thing thata i have never fest before. For example, when he goes out, when he is not on messenger or when i don't know where he is, I am sad and still waiting for him...
      Even with my love (the girl i love) it is not like this.
      I want to know What i can do... because it hurts.
    • Re: A friend

Is there any other way you can get ahold of him-- like on the phone perhaps.

But first, why do you think you feel this way? I would like to know what's going on in your mind whenever something like this happens, because I have only the slightest idea of what this could be: You're afraid of being abandoned by someone you truly care for... but I could be wrong.
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]

The post was edited 2 times, last by armyforthebroken ().

oh i forgot to say: we are neighbors. I don't know why I feel this way. it's confuse. Like you said, I could be afraid of being abandoned. But it happens just with him. If I was afraid of being abandoned, it would happen with almost everybody like my parents, my other friends. whats wrong with me ?????

I agree. I am sure your just used to having him around and when hes not there or available you start feeling sad and upset. Its important to break outta that mode though so that your emotions aren't controlled by his schedule. Try doing things that make you have a good time, things that don't involve him.

I agree with what some of the other people are saying,
      I think that he's probably the closest person to you because he's the only person you can trust.
      So you've grown very attached to him and you might feel like it's an unhealthy obsession,
      but you probably just care for him alot.

the only thing you can do is find out exactly why you're feeling this way,be really honest with yourself.
      Understand why you feel the way you do and you'll know why it's different than your relationship with other friends.

Finally, dont be afraid to care about him and want to talk to him more than other friends just because it might seem "gay" to you.
      You probably just have a really close relationship with this guy. :)
      [SIZE="4"]
      youtube.com/afriendlyarab[/SIZE]

ames wrote:

I agree. I am sure your just used to having him around and when hes not there or available you start feeling sad and upset. Its important to break outta that mode though so that your emotions aren't controlled by his schedule. Try doing things that make you have a good time, things that don't involve him.

I try doing things that don't involve him, but i think about him everytime !

No, he is not the only person I can trust, but he is the closest.
      Sometimes I think he could simply go away. I had two friends that were my neighbors. some day, they moved: one moved to another city and the other moved to another neighborhood. now they're not my friends anymore. We just stop talking. last month My friend guilherme told me that he will move to another neighborhood. And i'm afraid about our friendship finish.

I know what you mean. I used to think my friends would one day disappear and I'll be left alone, but you need to know that if your friendship is strong enough then distance won't tear the two of you apart. The only way this friendship will end is if you and your friend will not put forth enough effort into the friendship. As long as you keep in touch with him -- via phone or email -- then I'm sure the friendship will continue to prosper. Have you told him how you felt? I'm not saying that talking to him will change his mind about moving, but talking will definitely help settle you and ease your mind a little bit :)
      [CENTER]You bitches are beautiful. :hugs:[/CENTER]