Would you consider me gay?

• Re: Would you consider me gay?

i too agree with Craig, however, You should at least find out his views on gay/bi, in a productive manner and not one that is bringing you physically into the Conversation. like maybe his idea on Gay marriage, that may or may not give you an idea.
      If you know[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] True MYSPACE/Twitter please PM ME!!!! thanks
      Taking away ones rights because of there sexuality/Religion/Ethnic Background or for any other reason is just as wrong. Helping to fight for your rights is the right thing to do.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, but yes I agree with craig. That is how I feel. There is just something about him that I love.

There have been some signs that I think he might be gay/bi also such as:
      - We talk a lot about the male anatomy (dicks, etc..) and we've both told eachother how big we are.
      - We play around and almost flirt with eachother almost everyday (we work together)
      - I've talked to him about gays and gay marriage and he isn't against it.
      - He hints that he thinks I'm gay and we joke around about eachother being gay.

So, I really don't know. He says hes straight and hes had girlfriends, but I think he might have something back at me.

I told him that I had one thing that I hadn't ever told him and the first thing he guessed was "you're gay?". I said no, but that could mean something. I'm thinking about just telling him sometime but I don't know if I should.

And also, I've started to develop stronger feelings to be physically close to him, ie cuddling, kissing, etc.. The attraction is getting stronger and stronger.

Thanks for all of the replies. :)

Well I think you should pull an Asia and follow your heart something in that area lol Asia I think of my self as bi curious so if I find a hot guy and a girl then it's a party :) just have fun in life and I would say that you are gonna be good whatever happens he seems like he might be rocking the boat so just do what you want i love stupid analogies that has nrhing to do with this convo at all

mazda3luver wrote:

Ok, so I've always had some doubts about my sexuality but it's always just been a experimenting type of homosexuality, things like showing eachother your dick and all that..

I'm interested in girls, had 2 girlfriends and still plan on having a wife in the future and having a family.

But, my best friend who I started hanging out with about a year ago is a different story. Of course, he is a male, and I am extremely attracted to him. He is such an awesome friend and we know everything about each other, except that I'm in love with him.

So, does this mean I'm gay? It's not all men I'm attracted to, it's just him. There's something about him that I just can't get enough of and its a true, deep friendship that we have. At the same time, I like girls too.

What do you guys think? I am trying to decide whether or not to tell him also.

if you want to have sex with him too, then you're gay. if you love him in a sexless kind of relationship, then you're not at all gay.

you can answer that question right, do you want to have sex with your best male-friend?

Ok personally I wouldn't consider you gay or bi or whatever.
      You're really the only person that can say that and plus this is only one person. Emotions don't really like to conform to a certain definition. Just because you like this one guy doesn't mean you like guys and that you're gay. I kinda went through the same situation only on the flip side. It was really complicated and I've come to realize that labels aren't important what really is, is following your heart.

but that's just my opinion