If you really wanna know the real facts about marijuana

• Re: If you really wanna know the real facts about marijuana

Gatlinock wrote:

oh you are, you continue to deny it as any druggie would.

I went to smoking a couple grams a day to nothing overnight. And I've been that way for a week without any desire to smoke. Is that pretty characteristic of drug addicts?

Yes, i can and will make the same amount of money as you, if not more, but guess what? you wont be around to enjoy your money because im sure you'll hit a combination of lethal drugs and probably die(so those of us with pure minds hope).

You hope I die? Wow, being a white male I've never felt so much hate from someone who didn't know me before. Chances are unlikely I'll OD though, sorry to dash your hopes.

i mean you think your way above everyone and you have authority over people simply because your pursueing a good career. what are you 40 years old and only reaching for it?

Well, no. I'm 18. And I don't think I'm better than anyone, sparing ignorant people like you. In that case, I'm definitely above you.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Dr.Carter wrote:

Haha.

If I were 40 and still coming here to socialize, I'd probably an hero myself.

being 18 on here isn't too hot either
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.[/SIZE][/LEFT]

Dr.Carter wrote:

How is it not? There's people on here that are 18, 19, 20, etc... I'm still a teenager buddy.

technically yes, but guess what, your an adult.
      i mean comeon, an adult on here? good life you have

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

mrgetbig50 wrote:

how old are you joey from avondale AZ?

is that where the avon lady came from?

young enough to use this forum and not feel like a retard
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.[/SIZE][/LEFT]

Gatlinock wrote:

I'm 18, and I do have quite a good life. I had a job I love, albeit exhausting and demanding, I ride horses and love it, I have all my furry little children to care for, I have a boyfriend that I love with all my heart, and I have my happy meds.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

I'm 18, and I do have quite a good life. I had a job I love, albeit exhausting and demanding, I ride horses and love it, I have all my furry little children to care for, I have a boyfriend that I love with all my heart, and I have my happy meds.

~Maggot

lol...HAD a job. good one.

Gatlinock wrote:

I have a great life, I didn't know that going on an internet forum to talk to people in your free time was evidence that I don't. For fuck's sake, you are so convinced that I'm a failure in life. I'm going to be a doctor, that proves you wrong and then some.

Dr.Carter wrote:

I have a great life, I didn't know that going on an internet forum to talk to people in your free time was evidence that I don't. For fuck's sake, you are so convinced that I'm a failure in life. I'm going to be a doctor, that proves you wrong and then some.
      [/COLOR]

so if i go see you could you prescribe me the medical stuff? lol

"We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use," he said. "What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect."

wwwdotwashingtonpostdotcom/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729dotcom<---read that. obviously replace the dots with .'s.

weed does not cause cancer.
      smoking ciggarettes and weed does, but only because of the ciggarettes.
      nobody has ever gotten cancer from smoking only marijuana.
      in fact, nobody has ever died directly from smoking weed.
      I'm not saying that there is absolutly no harmful effects but not as serious as most people think.

also, how much do you want to bet that gatlinock is really 13?

Dr.Carter wrote:

[/color]

Nothing in life is gauranteed or set in stone buddy,

---------- Post added at 12:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

J<3 wrote:

"We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use," he said. "What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect."

wwwdotwashingtonpostdotcom/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729dotcom<---read that. obviously replace the dots with .'s.

weed does not cause cancer.
      smoking ciggarettes and weed does, but only because of the ciggarettes.
      nobody has ever gotten cancer from smoking only marijuana.
      in fact, nobody has ever died directly from smoking weed.
      I'm not saying that there is absolutly no harmful effects but not as serious as most people think.

also, how much do you want to bet that gatlinock is really 13?

For starters i can assume you too are a druggie. Congradulations on making this country one retard closer to complete failure.

As for your second statement im definently not 13. I am 15 and probably have 3 times the IQ you've ever had.

Gatlinock wrote:

Nothing in life is gauranteed or set in stone buddy

No, you're right. But because of how hard I've worked, I'd say the chisel is to the stone and the hammer is in the air buddy. You have no idea.

I am 15 and probably have 3 times the IQ you've ever had.

You are 15 and are going to lecture me how to live my life?

Oh, and lol and the IQ comment.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

happytreefriends wrote:

Fuck anti-depresants, because of them, my uncle commited suicide.
      they don't work like they should, they mess with your head.

That's an isolated incident, paradoxical effects are not common fare with anti-depressants.

Most of the time, the only problem with them is finding one that is A) helpful and B) has little to no side effects. It's a guessing game at first, but most people eventually find a medicine that they click with.

Weed is one of the least harsh drugs out there.. it's better than alcohol - doesn't make you do stupid things, no hangover etc.
      If you don't like smoking, you won't like the smell, you won't like the taste.. you'll hate it. But I just don't understand why people have such a problem with other people doing it - it grows naturally and can even be helpful for some ailments.

I like my marijuana. /end.