I fuckin hate my mom

• Re: I fuckin hate my mom

Yeahh man, just chill out, you'll eventually get to stay out later. Thats nothin. Mine rarely says that she loves me, and when she does, it's usually after she's screaming at me for doing really nothing at all. Just the other day, she voiced how I'm the reason why her summer sucks.
      Man, I really want school to start already. =/
    • Re: I fuckin hate my mom

BroadwayJunkie wrote:

Be careful what you say about your family....what you just said about your mom may be the last thing you say about her. Last time I told someone that I hated them, they ended up in a car accident dead in the middle of my street. I never said that again and if I ever DID say it, I made sure that I apologized before they left or went to bed. She's your mom. You're her daughter. I would do exactly what they did on George Lopez and make my kid pay rent if she wanted to stay out that late and do whatever she wanted and if she couldn't handle it, tough shit for her. She's S.O.L. on that one. 11 in a reasonable hour. I used to drink and party myself. Wont lie. I just turned 21 years old and now that I'm looking back, I'm GLAD I had a specific time to come home. My mom never gave me a time to be home but I was always home at 10PM on the button, no later. Your mom pays for the house you sleep in, she bought you that bed you lay down in, she buys you the food that you eat at the table she bought sitting in chairs she probably ordered out of a magazine. If you contribute to the household then thats a different story but I agree 100% with your mom. She doesnt have to explain anything to her children. She does what she does for her own reasons that she wants to keep private. I know that hearing the reason "Because I said so" isn't the answer you wanted to hear, maybe take into consideration that she's telling you that she can just because she said so for a good reason. Try to think of that reason before jumping to conclusions.

Couldn't have been said any better.