): I still ask myself why it was you.

• ): I still ask myself why it was you.

In about 2 and a half weeks it will be two months since she's been gone.
      I'm just ranting.. and letting out my feelings. :/

I will never forget you Mayra, and your baby; I know I never got to meet you but you would’ve been such a great kid. Beautiful just like your mom. I was so excited to take you everywhere with me, but now your gone. Mayra was such a great person. She meant so much to me. I still just sit down and think “why?” and “no”… I pick up the phone to text you but I know your not going to respond and that is what kills me the most. Everyone says just be happy cause she’s in a better place. And trust me I’m happy you both are up with God. But damn it hurts. When you lose someone close to you… there’s NO ONE that can ever replace them. I hate how people have to nerve to go on stage at the memorial and talk how they and mayra were close, or how much they loved her when they are the ones who left her! She was stronger then any of you ever were! She probably went through more then any of you guys have ever been. I just know when she left she was still strong. She was still her self. To all the people who blow off good friends, take people for granted, who walk around like they don’t give a fuck, the people who purposely try to make other people’s lives miserable: I hope maybe one day you’ll see what you truly have! You’ll learn to love one another. Cause time shouldn’t be taken for granted… you never know when it’s gone. And I hope one day you’ll see how much you can truly hurt someone and see the pain you caused them. But at that point it’ll be too late. They’ll be gone and you’ll be there to blame! Just to everyone: Don’t disrespect her. She led a great life and I swear to everything that you won’t get away with doing that. You should never disrespect a friend. Especially a dead one! Mayra will never be forgotten, she’ll always be in my heart. And as you all are walking about your lives laughing and having fun, I’ll be thinking of her and how much I wish she was enjoying those laughs with us. And as you may have already, I just pray no one will forget her...
      Real eyes, Realize, Real lies.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Alisha ().

• Re: ): I still ask myself why it was you.

I am sorry to hear of this. It sounds like you and her were close. But you never met her? How come you never got to meet her and how did you become so close to her. Just make sure you keep the memories of her safe because those are something you have that no one else can take away from you. You will never be denied those memories except when you get older and your mind forgets them but that is in a long time. Hold on to them and cherish them. The people at the memorial service talked to help the grieving remember memories and help remember the good times and the bad times. They might not have been her closest friends but at least they talked about her for her family. But I hope you can find a safe place to remember her and that you arent to depressed that you understand it is apart of life. I am sorry.

GOD BLESS!
      To a new beginning.
    • Re: ): I still ask myself why it was you.

Aoka wrote:

I never met her baby. She was six months pregnant when she passed away.
      She went to school with me.

Aw. I am really sorry to hear that. I thought you meant that her child still lived. Aw this is sad.

But like I said. At least you have your memories. It is hard I know.
      We, The support leader, are here if you need someone to talk to
      To a new beginning.