When Will You Poor Saps Realize?

• Re: When Will You Poor Saps Realize?

Most likely. She doesn't want it to be her fault, and with the way how things are it will always be her fault if you end up dead. Is that the sort of thing you want your best friend to have to carry for the rest of her life? That's probably also why she doesn't want to help you anymore either.

I went through something similar to you ... sorry, still going through it actually. I get a lot of pressure from my mom to do well in school and even get pressured on my looks. How did I cope with it? I sucked it up and decided to work my ass off. Not to please them though, but for me. Suicide was a coward's way out to me. My plan is to work hard, get out of the house and earn my freedom from her, and then show her how much I don't need her.

So, instead of wallowing in pity, why not get cracking and start working on improving your life? I can't pinpoint where to start because where I started may be different from where you want to start. Just take something from your life and think of how you can make it better, but don't try to improve any relationships with anyone. Work on yourself first, because no one wants to have to support someone who can't stand yet.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but like I said, I hate it when people don't do shit for themselves. I mean, you help and help and help in the beginning, but they don't do crap to improve their situations. At that point, they're not even worth your time anymore. (I think some may recall that I had this issue with a friend that I posted on TH)
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]