More Drugs(Bendadryl)

• More Drugs(Bendadryl)

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!
      lol alright Bendadryl you know the common sinus medicine right?
      Well that shit OH MY GOD! it gets you super fucking high. Well first night I did them I was at my friends house. He was being a little bitch and slept downstairs. Well while he was downstairs I decided to look in his medicine cabinet for any robitussin or something. So I found some bendadryl, and I had already heard that it gets you high. So I took 18 of them. The Diphenhydramine in them gets you high. So I never took those before but I was expecting it to be like DXM, I was completely wrong. So anyway I took them and about 30 - 45 min I was feeling really REALLY like weird. It was like I was walking around after I let all the blood rush to my head. So then I was in his lil brother's room playing a game with my friend's lil bro, and no matter what I could not get comfortable. So then I went back in my friend's room (the whole time he was downstairs) and I sit down and start playin this game crackdown. So then I seen Devin (My friend) behind the entertainment center where I was playing the game, I asked him what he was doing and he said getting something. So then I started itching really bad, and I was like Devin DEVIN! and then I stood up and walked over to "Him" and it was just the wall. So I was like OH SHIT! i'm geeking the fuck out. So I lay back down, still not comfortable, and the walls start moving. All of the walls it was like there was a sheet on all the walls with a fan blowing the sheets around. I was tripping so bad. So then I was like alright fuck this imma go to sleep. So I turn on the light and the bed was breathing. So i'm like wooaahhh not pimping lol and I turn the light back off and lay down. So I'm laying there and i'm not comfortable, so i'm trying to sleep, but I keep like geeking really bad. By that I mean I couldn't stop moving my arm. It was I was stretching, but every 5 min. And I couldn't control it. So as i'm sleeping every 5 min. I'm popping up out of the bed rubbing my hair, scratching, and touching my face and laying back down. And it was crazyy like you can't control it. On Bennies you feel like WAYYY different from other shit. Like when I smoke, I feel like myself, but on Bennies you feel like you have no control over your body. It got to the point where it hurt cause I would pop up tense up my neck muscles and fall back down. It wasn't kool, but then after I came off of them (Oh yeah you gotta move around a lot on them). I thought about the night before and was like mehh that wasn't that bad the moving walls were cool. So me Devin, and Camron did them a week after I did them. So we were all sitting there this time I took 22. it took 30 min and Cam was geeking hard, I mean like so hard I thought he was gonna die. So we left him in his room, and I get that feeling where i'm like Oh Shit! I remember why I didn't wanna do these again. So i'm pacing back and fourth on cam's porch devin is out there with me. Were both scratching are arms all to hell and back. And then he's like yo let's huff gas. So he starts huffing it and i'm like naww dog i'm good cause i didn't wanna be geeking even harder. But then he said yo it blows your bendadryl high. And i'm breathing all hard and I take the gas and I'm huffing the shit out of it. And he was right. I was still itchy from the bendadryl but I just felt like the normal gas high. So yeah we chilled there and watched Cam trip in his room. Then at 5 oclock walked back in town. So I REALLY SUGGEST TO NOT DO THIS! SERIOUSLY YOU WILL DEFENITELY NOT LIKE IT! But if you do do it here is a couple tips how to blow your high
      1. Get on your bike and ride it somewhere (don't get caught by the cops lol)
      but it works for like an hour an you'll start feeling normal.
      2. Huff gas that was is quicker and easier but your gonna wreak.
      3. walk around your backyard even though it'll prolly be like 3 in the morning it works
      And that's it for the bennies oh yeah (Cam said he liked it lol) He's a FUCKIN WEIRDO!:confused: If you like not being able to control yourself scratching your body like a fien. Looking stupid touching your walls, and walking around your backyard at 3 in the morning Here is your trip to heaven!

Alright well i'm in and out with it Ya Dugg?!
      <<[Shuck]>> {(UnHeard Voices)}
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      www.myspace.com/UHVwarriors