Any funny 'walked in' stories?

• Any funny 'walked in' stories?

There's probably a thread like this before I start but I thought I'd make one.

There's bound to be some of you out there who've got some funny stories where you were 'having a moment' or having sex with someone and you've been interrupted, as someone's walked in.

I was at my boyfriend's house a couple of months ago and we were on his bed and decided not to have sex that day as him family were all in and his sister was right next door, so we started touching etc and his dad walked in just as my boyfriend had his hands down my jeans.

More embarrassing though, we were having sex at my house and my brother was downstairs but he was watching a film and basically the house phone rung and it was my nan wanting to speak to me, so my brother barges right in (he's never done this before) only to find me and my boyfriend having sex, with the lovely view of my boyfriend's bare ass :rofl:
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]
    • Re: Any funny 'walked in' stories?

charmaine wrote:

I've been interrupted a couple of times. But I've only been "walked in on" once, and it was by both my parents. Possibly the worse experience of my life and definately the most embarrasing.

It probably doesn't matter, bc it would probably be embarrassing no matter what, but what position were you in? My friend's parents walked in on her with her cowgirl going to town from the sideview. Talk about embarrassing!

Princess8 wrote:

It probably doesn't matter, bc it would probably be embarrassing no matter what, but what position were you in? My friend's parents walked in on her with her cowgirl going to town from the sideview. Talk about embarrassing!

Cowgirl.

My parents had gone out for the day and said they would not be back until late (like at night). My BF came round in the afternoon and we were 'busy' on the sofa. My parents ran into a problem and came home a few hours early and walked in the front door to find us right in the middle of the act. I wanted to die in that moment, TBH being caught having sex by anyone else (except maybe grandparents) I could deal with. But parents have got the be the worst, and by far the most embarrasing, they're the two people in the world that you would not want to see you having sex.

I learned a valuable lesson though, if its not your or your BF/GF's house then do it in the bedroom!

charmaine wrote:

Cowgirl.

My parents had gone out for the day and said they would not be back until late (like at night). My BF came round in the afternoon and we were 'busy' on the sofa. My parents ran into a problem and came home a few hours early and walked in the front door to find us right in the middle of the act. I wanted to die in that moment, TBH being caught having sex by anyone else (except maybe grandparents) I could deal with. But parents have got the be the worst, and by far the most embarrasing, they're the two people in the world that you would not want to see you having sex.

I learned a valuable lesson though, if its not your or your BF/GF's house then do it in the bedroom!

Yeah I know what you mean. Like my brother walking in on my and my BF having sex, was nowhere near as bad as it would have been if it had been my parents. I mean, they know I'm sexually active but it just wouldn't be good them walking in.

I guess my brother learnt the valuable lesson to always knock before coming in to my room lol.
      [SIZE=3]Just Be Yourself :thumbsup:

[/SIZE]

Uhh, let's see. I got walked in on by my best friend's sister once. I was borrowing his room with some random at the time and she was looking for him. Not that bad I guess, she just looked at me and walked out. We laughed about it later.

Another time, I was once again in his room with my girlfriend. He walked in because I told him earlier she was on her period and we wouldn't be doing anything, but apparently she wasn't on her period so we were doing things. Again, he just apologized and left.

Then, I was in my room just getting started when my cousin walked in on me. We were under the covers, and he didn't know so he was sitting in there talking to me and stuff. After a while I was kind of like, "Can you give us a second?" He left, but he still didn't catch on until later when I told him. :o
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Back when I thought I was straight, I was having sex with my ex boyfriend Dennis and I was wearing a skirt in case someone walked in or knocked that way, I could just pull my skirt down really quick and he could just shove it in and button his pants back up....well I kept getting a phone call from one of my really annoying friends and I kept telling my mom to say that I'll call them back later but she kept knocking and knocking and I finally opened the door not realizing my boyfriend didn't have anything to cover up with so he reached for the blankets and pulled them up to his chin....my mom looks at me in the mini-skirt and Dennis under the blanket and says, "Umm....what are you two doing?" and I said, "watching a movie" (yet the tv isn't even on) and she asks, "Why are you in a skirt? You never wear skirts...." and I say, "I was hot..." and she asks, "If you're hot then why does Dennis have the covers pulled all the way up to his mouth?" and Dennis says, "I was cold...." then my dad comes in....all he says is, "Wear a condom" and walks away LMAO!! dead serious too

I've got an awesome one ... me and my bf (we aren't together any more) were snogging in the maths block at my school right round the corner where no one hardly ever goes ... we'd been going for a while and then suddenly this door bangs so he just pulls away and we turned round and the deputy head of my school had walked in .. we werent kissing but it was still embarrassing. Then me and my bf went out into the foyer bit and sat on the stairs. Then deputy head came out about 5 mins later and gave us a lecture on how we shouldnt do private things in public places. It was reaaaaally awkward :lol:

I've never been walked in on but this summer me and my dad and my little sister and my dads gf went camping with a trailer that had tent pop-outs that were the beds so I couldn't sleep that night so I was listenin to my music then I decided well I should try to sleep so I take out my iPod and put it right beside me on this wood part and like five minutes later I hear someone get up and put the air conditioning on for some reason (when it was really cold) and then a bit after I hear "Kat...?". So I was thinking "wth? Why are they calling me?" then all of a sudden I hear "I think she's asleep..." and then the trailer started rocking and it went for a long time and I couldn't sleep because of it and then all of a sudden I had to go pee... really badly... and they kept going at it and I finally couldn't hold it any longer so I finally said "Okay! Stop! I need to pee!" and when the rocking stopped I ran into the bathroom... I didn't look at them on the way in but on the way out I realized they had the light on in their little bedroom thing and neighbours were sitting on the road in camping chairs and they were laughing because they could see them going at it because of the light-on-the-inside, dark-on-the-outside thing with the tent material. I didn't know what they were laughing at until the next day this guy my age comes up and told me that they were minding their own business but couldn't help laughing when I had to say something because I had to go pee...
      [CENTER][SIZE=2];*Katherine*;[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE]