Incredibly Stressed.

• Incredibly Stressed.

I am really stressed lately. I haven't been eating a whole lot lately and have had tremendous trouble sleeping.

I start 2-a-days monday. I wake up at six and get back at three. SIX DAYS A WEEK FOR THREE WEEKS. What the hell?? That's my summer. I am also afraid I won't start. I was a big bencher last season. I don't know what I am going to do up against the big linemen (Varsity.) I try not to worry but I will get crushed. I got stuck in a position I don't want to even play. It's too late to change. Man, I don't know if I want to play next season. I want to play a sport, but I don't know what. I can't play baseball, I have never played baseball in my life. Basketball is a maybe. I just want a suggestion.
    • Re: Incredibly Stressed.

pimp right now you have to prove it to yourself and your team that you could go through this
      everyone starts somewhere homeboys on v line paid there dues they started where you started
      give effort cause if you don't then you went through a whole bunch on anxiety for nothing to show for it

I know what the anxiousness is like dude it has me second guessing whether I join my team next spring but i will probably will cause it is worth it meeting my goals
      "Something to relieve the pressures of their everyday life, like having to tie their shoes. "

The post was edited 1 time, last by Humanity Beautiful ().