How to get onto a Moparscape Private Server and play!!

• How to get onto a Moparscape Private Server and play!!

I've gotten a MILLION emails and Pms on this very question...so I decided what the hell, make a thread about it. It might stop some of ya! :) It's very simple to go onto a private server on Moparscape, difficult to make one, so don't ask me that.

Step 1: Go to http://www.ihud.com/file.php?file=fi...apeInstall.exe and download the client.
      And if that doesn't work...
      RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Step 2: Start up Moparscape. Wait for it to load, should take less time than Runescape. :)

Step 3: Press Enter

Step 4: Make up a username anything. Type in a password....you might not want to use the same username/password to play Moparscape...Why? Because on some private servers, Owners can see people's passwords. Not mine though =)

Step 5: Where it says server IP, enter 5.87.230.211 (my server IP) or the IP the person gives you. Type it EXACTLY or it won't work.
      Press Enter.

Sometimes, some people will tell you to enter a port. Not mine :) But, if they do...Just click file>new port>and type in the port they give you. :) So yup.
      Also, a last thing, Private Servers arent always online, like Runescape. The owner has to make it go online and therefore has to be on the computer/laptop. I try to put my server up as long as possible, some days its on all day...some days it's ever online. Hope this helped.

Okay...Now I decided to add a guide on Hamachi. Here you go:

Step 1: Go to Hamachi : Download and download Hamachi.
      Step 2: After it's completely download, start Hamachi
      Step 3: Click on the triangle looking grey button, and select "Join an existing network"
      Step 4: Type in the information that you got from the person. :) (If they have a Hamachi, they'll usually tell you the name and password of it.)

So yep. Easy as pie. :)
      Proud owner of Metropolis V2
      Testing is avalible just PM me =)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Santa's in jail so there won't be any presents this yr..
    • Re: How to get onto a Moparscape Private Server and play!!

You're welcome rocker, and vince...For god's sake, you've already spammed one of my threads once, if you dislike Hamachi that much... DONT USE IT! Has the thought even passed through your head that you getting the virus was most likely YOUR fault, not Hamachis? Didn't think so. Now please, stop spamming my threads because you dislike hamachi, i'm trying to help people. And no, I don't care about these "reviews" It's just common sense to watch out for yourself on the Internet, no matter what you're going on.
      Proud owner of Metropolis V2
      Testing is avalible just PM me =)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Santa's in jail so there won't be any presents this yr..