How to fix my hair? please, as much input as possible?

• How to fix my hair? please, as much input as possible?

my hair is naturally brown. It got sun bleached so when my roots grew (this was about a month go) i thought well i can bleach my roots a little bit...instead of putting it on for 5 minutes & making it a light brown, I left it on for 20 & my hair became yellow-orange. than I accidentally dyed it black. (I had black dye sitting next to the brown & idiot me just grabbed the wrong box) so than i had to bleach it again. & lastly i dyed ir brown again. All in ONE day. yeah I know HUGE mistake. anyways, other than the fact that my hair is red in the sunlight it is EXTREMELY brittle. Their is nothing I can do about my hair looking red in the sun, all brown hair dye does that. & i'm not dying it again anyways. now, how can i fix my hair, it used to be soft & silky & now it feels like HAY. HELP! PLEASE!
    • Re: How to fix my hair? please, as much input as possible?

Get an intensive hair conditioner, it wont work instantly and it wont work miracle but it can smooth it out a bit. I recommend the one by Aussie wet your hair and layer it on and leave it like that for 20 minutes then rinse thouroughly. You'll need to do this every couple of days to see any real change but it'll help eventually. For it to go back to normal you'll have to wait for the brittle part to grow out though, the conditioner can only do so much.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]