I have no friends (typical post but I really mean that I have no friends)

• I have no friends (typical post but I really mean that I have no friends)

:confused:My best friend, Mischa and I live together. I go to work with him all the time. We are never separated. We are attached at the hip, literally. We never get sick of each other but sometimes, our personalities can sometimes scare people off I guess....

The only friends we have are two girls: Kai and Minto (nicknames obviously) and I have such a control problem with this.....I pay for the gas that goes into Mischa's car. (Well, we split the cost of gas but still....I contribute) and I always get the front seat when it comes to riding in the car with Mischa. I've always gotten the front seat. I consider that seat to be the best friend seat. I feel like if someone else takes that front seat, I feel like I've been replaced. My old friend, Tabby, she tried to split Mischa and I apart simply so she could use him for his car. She made up all these lies about me to him and he says to her, "Now you listen here, I've known this girl for 13 years, she's my best friend. You tell me these lies again and I will beat you senseless across that shiny lil nose of yours" and he wasn't friends with her anymore. I went to England for the summer and he just happened to stay with Tabby (before the fight we had with her) and both Tabby AND her mom were manipulating him, telling him he needs to away from me and that I was too controlling over him. Now I dont tell him where to go, who to hang out with, what time to be home or where to work. All I ask is for his friendship. I dont NEED to ask those things because I dont care who he hangs out with, as long as its not someone who'll hurt him. I ask no questions and I make no apologies for it. Every time I'm friends with a straight girl, I get defensive over Mischa because I feel like they try to take him away from me. He's my best friend, I'm secretly in love with him. He's my dance teacher and my soul mate. But because of our strong friendship, I feel like its pushing away all of our friends....its either that or the showtunes, I dont know, either way, we never have anything to do except go online and watch movies. It just gets boring with me and him ya know?
      Any suggestions?
    • Re: I have no friends (typical post but I really mean that I have no friends)

But thats why we have no friends....its just that some of our friends HAVE tried to break us up in the past and its only with straight women....straight girls who are just friends try to take over my friendship with him. Its like...they try so hard to become a part of "our own little world" that they end up nearly ruining it....which is why we have absolutely no friends....its either that or the showtunes we blast in the car. We embarrass alot of people.