wat do you think about virginity?

• Re: wat do you think about virginity?

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Better question is why should I feel any different? Virginity is nothing to value. Sex is not an act of love or devotion or any of that romantic bullshit; it's just an act of copulation and enjoyment. It can be the latter with love, devotion, or romance, of course, but at its core, it isn't. My moral values, as far as sex go, tell me 1: sex is enjoyed by each person differently, and as long as they harm no other, then they can do whatever the hell they want with whomever the hell they want whenever the hell they want and 2: it is one of our most basic instincts to bring ourselves pleasure, and denying that for the sake of "virtue" with no logical basis is idiocy.

~Maggot

Holy shit!!! you sound exactly like my best friend/ex... She said the exact same thing to me after I asked her why she had sex w/ this guys after knowing him for 3 weeks and dating him one day. I guess sex just means different things to different people. To me sex is the ultimate act of what you do w/ someone you love. It means a lot to me.

plax77 wrote:

Holy shit!!! you sound exactly like my best friend/ex... She said the exact same thing to me after I asked her why she had sex w/ this guys after knowing him for 3 weeks and dating him one day. I guess sex just means different things to different people. To me sex is the ultimate act of what you do w/ someone you love. It means a lot to me.
      Butch Hancock said: "Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves you, and you're going to burn in Hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth, and you should save it for someone you love."

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

I'm a virgin. And to me it's just an annoying title because I get an automatic "bad in bed" status. First time isn't special to me. But I don't get the urge to just go pick girls up, so my passive self isn't really helping. I don't get very horny.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Butch Hancock said: "Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves you, and you're going to burn in Hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth, and you should save it for someone you love."

~Maggot

I love the quote, but I don't think I understand the point you're trying to make. You said before that virginity is nothing to value, are you saying that you agree w/ me that you should only have sex w/ people you love?

mrgetbig50 wrote:

im a guy.. havent lost the V card

im still deciding if its good for me to stay that way till marriage and wat not...

but enough about me.. wat about you guys?

The 'when' doesn't matter... I'll make it when the opportunity to make it will come to me and when I'll be able to assume it without having problems or things like that...
      ***Insomniatic***

plax77 wrote:

I love the quote, but I don't think I understand the point you're trying to make. You said before that virginity is nothing to value, are you saying that you agree w/ me that you should only have sex w/ people you love?
      *palm/forehead*

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

mrgetbig50 wrote:

im a guy.. havent lost the V card

im still deciding if its good for me to stay that way till marriage and wat not...

but enough about me.. wat about you guys?

I use to think the same thing as you do, that I would wait until marriage to have sex. Probably because that's just the way I was raised, and what I knew my parents expected me to do. But, after thinking about it, why wait if you're sure that you want to spend the rest of your life with that person? The mature thing to do seems like waiting until after college to get married, but if you're with the same person those whole four years (or longer) why wait to have sex? :p

I think it's all about finding the right person and knowing you can stay with them. :) If you plan/hope on getting married some day, then I see nothing wrong with it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

prettygirl0725 wrote:

So you'll just do it with anyone?

I'm kind of at that point.. The first most attractive and experienced guy I can find. I really just want someone to respect me and not brag to their 'buddys' later. I just want to experience it already.. I've been waiting a long time.. and no one ever makes a move on me.. I guess i'm either really ugly or too intimidating to approach. *sigh*

BrittanyLeigh wrote:

I'm kind of at that point.. The first most attractive and experienced guy I can find. I really just want someone to respect me and not brag to their 'buddys' later. I just want to experience it already.. I've been waiting a long time.. and no one ever makes a move on me.. I guess i'm either really ugly or too intimidating to approach. *sigh*

Just looking for some hot guy to throw yourself at is not going to get you respect and I can bet you anything he's most definately going to go bragging to his friends about it later on. I mean, some chick throws themself at him with no strings attached, what guy wouldn't brag about that? Sex isn't something you want to rush. If you do, you might regret that later.

BrittanyLeigh wrote:

*stands back and counts the number of seconds until Niceguy7 replies to this :D*

Shute;2172895 wrote:

You are in the classic suck position.

prettygirl0725 wrote:

Just looking for some hot guy to throw yourself at is not going to get you respect and I can bet you anything he's most definately going to go bragging to his friends about it later on. I mean, some chick throws themself at him with no strings attached, what guy wouldn't brag about that? Sex isn't something you want to rush. If you do, you might regret that later.

You're definitely right.. but still. I'm just desperate atm.