wat do you think about virginity?

• Re: wat do you think about virginity?

BrittanyLeigh wrote:

You're definitely right.. but still. I'm just desperate atm.

haha chilll...losing it to someone u love is way better then losin it to some random guys
      [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][FONT="Arial Black"]BOSS.[/FONT]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Red"]"Dont ask permission, juss ask forgiveness...so forgive me...[/COLOR][/FONT]

eastside003 wrote:

haha chilll...losing it to someone u love is way better then losin it to some random guys
      Not necessarily. What if you don't find someone you love for a long time? Or what if they suck, and a random guy would have been awesome? Or what if a random guy would've knocked the girl up and she was super happy to have a kid?

EDIT: And how would you even know anyway? Have you done both?

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Goddess of Judecca ().

BrittanyLeigh wrote:

No.. Not willingly.. but i'm still a virgin. Have been touched by my older sisters boyfriend though.. Other than that.. probably made out a few times and that's it.
      Oh noez. Not touched. The horrorz. =o

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

In Western culture, virginity has been used as a synonym to purity. And to that, I say "what a load of bullshit."

As long as you are sure not to break any laws, have all the sex you want when you want it. Why wait until marriage? If you refuse to have sex until you have said your vows to the almighty sky lord, I feel tremendously sorry for you.

Sex for humans has two purposes: reproduction, and enjoyment. Not all species have sex for enjoyment. There are breeds of spiders whose females kill and eat the males after reproducing.
      Fidelis ad meus amor.
      kazaman.deviantart.com/

I have mine, and that's by choice, because I'm kind of nervous about losing it. But to me, virginity is so overrated. Everyone makes it seem like your first time has to be so special and once that's over with, you can just do whatever. Get what I'm saying? If you want to have sex then go ahead. Just be careful and don't do it with everyone. Sometimes I think that if you're waiting for that "right" person, you'll be waiting for quite awhile. It's not every day that Mr. or Mrs.Right comes around you know. But I'm not knocking you if that's the way you feel.
      [CENTER][SIZE=6][SIZE=5][/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Luxurious. wrote:

I have mine, and that's by choice, because I'm kind of nervous about losing it. But to me, virginity is so overrated. Everyone makes it seem like your first time has to be so special and once that's over with, you can just do whatever. Get what I'm saying? If you want to have sex then go ahead. Just be careful and don't do it with everyone. Sometimes I think that if you're waiting for that "right" person, you'll be waiting for quite awhile. It's not every day that Mr. or Mrs.Right comes around you know. But I'm not knocking you if that's the way you feel.

I like how you said this :D

mrgetbig50 wrote:

im a guy.. havent lost the V card

im still deciding if its good for me to stay that way till marriage and wat not...

but enough about me.. wat about you guys?

i dont believe in waiting for something, if it feels right, at the right time, then i say go for it

you can spend your whole life waiting for things, but only you know when your ready to take that step
      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]We spend our whole lives hoping, holding on to what isnt really there, when will it come full circle? or has it already been and passed![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin, but then again there's nothing wrong with consensual sex, either.

Although I'm not a Christian, or a member of any other religion for that matter, I do still like some of the values they produce. Waiting until you're married before you have sex is a good thing if you can hold on and if your relationship can work without that level of intimacy and can work on a romantic bases. There's lots of things to do with your partner that isn't sex, but sex is enjoyable.

Then again I know you don't have to be in a relationship to have sex. One night stands, or having a 'fuck buddy', to put it bluntly, can also be good fun if it's a mutual agreement and you both understand the limits of the relationship.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, it's a wonderful thing, but so is sex.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Did I help you? If so, help me with rep!
      [/SIZE][RIGHT][SIZE=1]The KKK took my baby away[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]Ramones[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]<3[/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]

SenselessIncense wrote:

I don't think there's anything wrong with being a virgin, but then again there's nothing wrong with consensual sex, either.

Although I'm not a Christian, or a member of any other religion for that matter, I do still like some of the values they produce. Waiting until you're married before you have sex is a good thing if you can hold on and if your relationship can work without that level of intimacy and can work on a romantic bases. There's lots of things to do with your partner that isn't sex, but sex is enjoyable.

Then again I know you don't have to be in a relationship to have sex. One night stands, or having a 'fuck buddy', to put it bluntly, can also be good fun if it's a mutual agreement and you both understand the limits of the relationship.

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, it's a wonderful thing, but so is sex.
      How is being a virgin a wonderful thing? I can understand saying there's nothing wrong with it, but how does that make it good? And how does it make waiting until marriage good?

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

How is being a virgin a wonderful thing? I can understand saying there's nothing wrong with it, but how does that make it good? And how does it make waiting until marriage good?

~Maggot

i dont think hes quite putting it how your making it seem

if theres nothing wrong with something its generally good

hear no evil, see no evil, and all that
      [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Orange"]We spend our whole lives hoping, holding on to what isnt really there, when will it come full circle? or has it already been and passed![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

dairyboy wrote:

i dont think hes quite putting it how your making it seem

if theres nothing wrong with something its generally good

hear no evil, see no evil, and all that
      No, if there's nothing wrong with something, that means it's not bad. It doesn't have to be good, and certainly not "wonderful." That's a definite logicfail on your part.

~Maggot
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

No, if there's nothing wrong with something, that means it's not bad. It doesn't have to be good, and certainly not "wonderful." That's a definite logicfail on your part.

~Maggot

someones very touchy i see

logicfail whatever that is, please define it?

because my comment can be right, wrong, depending in the context its taken

so take your logicfail, and untwist your knickers