wat do you think about virginity?

• Re: wat do you think about virginity?

dairyboy wrote:

someones very touchy i see

logicfail whatever that is, please define it?

because my comment can be right, wrong, depending in the context its taken

so take your logicfail, and untwist your knickers
      Dude, I'm not upset. I just disagreed with you, which, shockingly, doesn't require negative emotions.

And logicfail is a fail of logic. True story.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

How is being a virgin a wonderful thing? I can understand saying there's nothing wrong with it, but how does that make it good? And how does it make waiting until marriage good?

~Maggot

What I'm saying is that if you're disciplined enough to not want sex before marriage, go for it, there's nothing wrong with that and I'm sure it'll be nice sharing your first time with the one you love.

Waiting till marriage is an option I didn't take, you're making it look as though I'm all for it and nothing else. I'm saying, if sex isn't something that is particularly important to you then waiting till marriage until your first time is a nice thing.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you need to.
      [LEFT][SIZE=1]Did I help you? If so, help me with rep!
      [/SIZE][RIGHT][SIZE=1]The KKK took my baby away[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=1]Ramones[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]<3[/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]

SenselessIncense wrote:

What I'm saying is that if you're disciplined enough to not want sex before marriage, go for it, there's nothing wrong with that and I'm sure it'll be nice sharing your first time with the one you love.

Waiting till marriage is an option I didn't take, you're making it look as though I'm all for it and nothing else. I'm saying, if sex isn't something that is particularly important to you then waiting till marriage until your first time is a nice thing.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you need to.
      No, the point I'm making is that there's no logical reason you've provided for waiting until marriage to be good or wonderful. And, as I said, there's a difference between there being nothing wrong with it and it being good. I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, but that means it's neither good or bad. There's just nothing wrong with it.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

No, the point I'm making is that there's no logical reason you've provided for waiting until marriage to be good or wonderful. And, as I said, there's a difference between there being nothing wrong with it and it being good. I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay, but that means it's neither good or bad. There's just nothing wrong with it.

~Maggot

but what if a person wanted to?

its not a big deal, at all, just do it when you want, sex is fun and all, but its not the end of the world not having sex. only 2 kinds of people care about virginity in my mind.

a good portion of virgins are worried that they dont fit in because theyre virgins, a virgin is no different from anyone else, its like saying you dont fit in because you have never eaten a chocolate fudge cake....

idiots who have had 1 fluke sexual encounter, most common in the 15-16 age group. who go round making fun of virgins because theyve never had sex and are the sole reason for people being worried about being virgins. because they have suddenly gotten a 1 upper on people.

to be quite honest i would hardly class your first time, drunk after some party, as sex. sex takes alot of practice to get good at, the first time is always rubbish compared to what is to come, so when people who have had 1 shag and go round talking about what your missin come by, just know they have no idea what theyre talking about.

the best sex is definaetly with a long term partner who you have tonnes of experience with, because you know exactly what works for them, they know exactly what works for you, and if your a dude you will actualy be able to control litte mr winky, so he doesnt shoot after about 5 minutes, or less.

oh and its worth waiting for someone worthwhile, especialy if your a girl, you will regret loosing it to some tart, or player.

I'm 15, lost my virginity a couple weeks ago. I don't regret it, I enjoyed it that time and I still do. Losing your virginity is just a matter of finding the right person to give it to. That way, it is memorable and enjyable with no regrets. :)

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Personally I think waiting until marriage is a stupid idea, especially if the girl does not already masturbate. Pain and blood doesn't make for a fun memory of your honeymoon. I mean, just because you get married doesn't make it not hurt. I think that's something a lot of people forget, and when they're about to lost their virginity in the hotel... BOOM pain.

Definitely wait for the right person, who you want to spend the rest of your life with.
      One thing though on the marriage topic, I once heard a story about a man who didn't wait until he married.

His wife handed him her purity ring on their wedding night and said, "Here, I saved this for you."
      He couldn't say the same. All he could say was "Thank you." He regretted that for the rest of his life.

True story, just think about it. If anything it would be a real mood-killer on your wedding night.
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]S i m u l a t i o n: M e + H i m[/SIZE]
      :hugs:
      [/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Cheetolemur wrote:

Definitely wait for the right person, who you want to spend the rest of your life with.
      One thing though on the marriage topic, I once heard a story about a man who didn't wait until he married.

His wife handed him her purity ring on their wedding night and said, "Here, I saved this for you."
      He couldn't say the same. All he could say was "Thank you." He regretted that for the rest of his life.

True story, just think about it. If anything it would be a real mood-killer on your wedding night.

He regretted it for the rest of his life? He should never regret anything that once made him smile. And I promise that sex made him smile.

In my opinion, you should only have sex with someone you truly care about. You should also be totally comfortable with that person. When you think about having sex (making love), there are no doubts in your mind that it's the right decision. You know that no matter what happens between you two in the future, you'll never regret being with him/her for that time.
      [LEFT]These are hard times for dreamers.[/LEFT]