Is this normal?

• Re: Is this normal?

Its normal as long as you think it is.
      If its bothering you that you aren't spending as much time as you want to with your school friends then you should organise something for you all to do together.

I had the same thing in my last year of school as my two best friends were in the year above me so while they were at college during the week i hung out with other people, then at the weekend id spend it all with them. Its no big deal as long as your okay with it.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle ♥
      [/CENTER]

Whether you like it or not, you're friends are always going to be hanging with other people other than yourself. There may be reasons for this, or just no reasons at all - and there's a very thin line between the two. For me, I have the opposite. I spend more time and plan events more with my best friends in the summer than I do in school - But then i have also been spending a precious amount of time with my two friends that I have now become closer with.

It is normal as long as your friends aren't ignoring you and purposefully not inviting you to things. If you believe that you are being victimised and are struggling to keep the relationships going with your best friends then it would be considered not normal, obviously. If you're not having a problem with feeling leftout, and are just referring to the plain fact that you don't hang out so much, than that's a whole different story...

Are they busy ? On holiday ? If not, do they have the money to do whatever you want to do [if the certain occasion expresses the need for cash] ? Or maybe they just want to relax and can't be bothered with having to go places all the time and make sure they are ready to be with other people e.g. cleaning their room, having to get the bus to places, early starts to mornings, sleepovers with people they don't like.

It sounds to me just normal actions that best friends take choice to. I mean, you probably spend all your time with them in school days and visa versa, so I can imagine that they are glad they can get away just for a small amount of time [or perhaps longer].

The end result:
      Its normal as long as you think it is.

Hope this helped xx

There's nothing normal or abnormal about what you do in the summer. You have been in school for the whole academic year, you spend your days around the same people, morning and afternoon. You have your chats, your discussions, drama's and everything else. And then summer comes, and it's normal to want to have a break from school and a break from the people you spend most of your time with.

It is good to make new friends, have new experiences and to also have new things to talk to your friends about when you see them. So, don't worry. It's 'normal' if you want to use that word, and very healthy. I think sometimes, you can spend too much time with people, and it leads to everyone falling out, getting hurt and we all have enough drama without adding that too =]

If you miss them, and you can start to miss your friends, why not have a summer bbq or something like that sometime soon, on the weekend maybe. Invite them over for an afternoon, catch up on what everyone has been doing
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]