Pregnancy

• My friend is about too become in a father in 5 months and still has'nt told his mum, iv tryed everything like telling him too write her a letter speak too her, ect..
      They have a very close relationship and i think he's really scared too dissapoint her.
      I just wondered if anyone had maybe been in this situation or had any advice on how i can help him cos he doesnt really have long left before she notices something.
      Life is HARD- After all.. It KILLS you!
    • Re: Pregnancy

There is nothing you can really do. All you can do is what your doing, helping him to realise his options and trying to make him realise he has to tell her at some point.
      It might be hard, but it has to be all in his own time.
      If i were you, id just keep being a supportive friend.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle ♥
      [/CENTER]

I agree with both above.
      Its his place to tell his mom, she will find out sooner or later.

As Emz said you just need to keep advising him to tell his mom and do be a supportive friend.. You need to make him realize that his mom is going to find out somepoint so why not he do it sooner.. If I was his mom I would be more angry the day his girlfriend gives birth him ringing me saying mom my girlfriends having a baby. Wow just think of the shock she'd have..

DomGTR wrote:

Yeah, end up bumping into Mr Bear who just found out Goldilox had eaten his porridge and slept in his bed wouldn't end well.

[CENTER] Teenhut makes me smile :)[/CENTER]

shes going to be absolutely heartbroken the longer he keeps this from her, when i was pregnant i kept it to myself for 4 months, and when i finally told mum she was so supportive the only disappoinment she had is that it took me so long to tell her.
      Its really cool that your mom acted that way and was super supportive. Not everyone is as lucky. Each mom will have different results. Like the others have said, I am sure hes just scared and afraid of her reaction. Your being a good friend by supporting him, now all he has to do is figure out how he's gonna break the news.

charlottebabes wrote:

My friend is about too become in a father in 5 months and still has'nt told his mum, iv tryed everything like telling him too write her a letter speak too her, ect..
      They have a very close relationship and i think he's really scared too dissapoint her.
      I just wondered if anyone had maybe been in this situation or had any advice on how i can help him cos he doesnt really have long left before she notices something.

The longer he keeps it from his mother, the hardest it's going to be on him. I told my mother as soon as I found out, yes she was pissed but she cooled down after a little while and realized that I made the right choice. He needs to tell his mother what's going on, if he doesn't and decides to bail out on the child and it's mother. He'll be court trying to fight child support case. Try and ease him into telling her, It's the most responsblie thing he could do at this point. Also try and be his support system if his mother goes nuclear.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

There's little more you can do really. You have made suggestions, and told him that he needs to tell his mum what's going on. So, it's down to him now really. There's only so much you can do, and you can't really tell him what to do.

I can understand him being nervous of her reaction, so I can see him being scared, but the longer he leaves it, the worse it's going to be. I hope he realises that and sees it's best to get it done and out the way sooner rather than later.

If he can't face her, then writing a letter is a good idea, leave it on the bed or something.
      [SIZE=2]Aaron - [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Support Leader[/SIZE] :kiss:
      [LEFT]
      [RIGHT]-

Saradactyl;2086538 wrote:

Haha, Aaron. I wuv youuuu.
      [/RIGHT]
      [/LEFT]

just leave it to him. If you sort of give him the cold shoulder for a little bit, he may realise how badly he needs to tell his mum. That way he'll also grow as a person. How did his girlfriend tell her parents?
      [SIZE=2]"There were two dead armadillos,[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=2]but Whompy didn't steal our pillows!" :freehugs:[/SIZE]

Hi :)
      There is little you can do. You may be his friend but you must let him lead his own life and make his own mistakes. Sooner or later, his mother will find out, be it from him or noticing something else or someone else tells her. She will find out eventually. Tell him that it would be wise to come clean to his mother, but if not, then there is little that you can do, so you just need to step back, help him when he needs it, be there for him and let him run his own life and make his own mistakes.
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]