2 asian women rescued from tawian... but at what cost?

• 2 asian women rescued from tawian... but at what cost?

i know this is gonna aound shallow or crude but im pissed abotu this. we rescued the 2 asian chicks yay us..... but in exchange for their saftey obama promised tawian that they could continue inriching uranium and continue their entire neculer program un-haltered buy the united states. so basicaly obama just gave tawian a free shot at decimating us!!! WTF OBAMA!!! what do you guys think on this?:allnight:
      live life the way you want it to be lived. if somone doesnt like it they can eather fuck off or learn 2 love you for it.
    • Re: 2 asian women rescued from tawian... but at what cost?

You must be a fucking ignorant American kid.

You do realize the difference between Taiwan and China and Korea, right?

Taiwan's the technological little island who creates and patents all the shit that makes CPUs and graphics cards. The two Asian reporters, the key word being reporters not Asian, were rescued from Korea, which is also incorrect because they were FREED from Korea. International espionage is a serious issue, whether it be for a country's gain or not, and the fact that Korea is a very secretive dictatorship makes the situation even more severe.

Secondly, the Obama Administration has said that there was no connection between the release and nuclear non-proliferation talks.

You seriously need to read the damn facts first before spouting shit against my homeland, redneck.

A free shot at decimating you? For fucks sake, Taiwan doesn't even have nuclear weapons. We don't even have a nuclear weapons program, because we aren't militants like you are. You're talking about motherfucking Korea, not Taiwan, you ignorant shitfucker.

Suck a fucking dick before spewing shit from your mouth.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by LOLFag ().

LOLFag wrote:

Taiwan's the technological little island who creates and patents all the shit that makes CPUs and graphics cards. The two Asian reporters, the key word being reporters not Asian, were rescued from Korea, which is also incorrect because they were FREED from Korea. International espionage is a serious issue, whether it be for a country's gain or not, and the fact that Korea is a very secretive dictatorship makes the situation even more severe.

Secondly, the Obama Administration has said that there was no connection between the release and nuclear non-proliferation talks.

You seriously need to read the damn facts first before spouting shit against my homeland, redneck.

BAM!

What he said.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

ComplicatedMind wrote:

This made me laugh. Taiwan is so small and soo far behind, no doubt, that is quite a deal.

Let me guess. You Mainlander?

We're the pioneers of technology, parallel to Japan. We're the ones developing the 40 nanometer graphics card for Nvidia, etc.

And no, it's not quite a deal since this "news" doesn't exist.
      [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

A free shot at decimating you? For fucks sake, Taiwan doesn't even have nuclear weapons. We don't even have a nuclear weapons program, because we aren't militants like you are. You're talking about motherfucking Korea, not Taiwan, you ignorant shitfucker.

LOL!! omg this whole thread just made my day.. :D

I think it should also be noted that these two women were American citizens. If this had happened a year ago with some soldiers, it would be no big deal. But no, add in a half black president and turn the hostages into female minorities, and suddenly everyone has a problem with it.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

LOLFag wrote:

Thankyou, I couldn't have said it better myself. :D

What an ignorant little twerp.