Hypothetical question

• Hypothetical question

This is just a hypothetical question for the girls. What would you do if a guy friend of yours suddenly kissed you and revealed he had romantic feelings for you. Just say your both single and you both are good friends and quite close. Not to mention that particular guy friend was extra-ordinarily good looking.

Would you reciprocate and give the whole thing a go? Or would you just flat out reject him because it's too "weird"? I am just curious about this. I know that me personally as a guy, I do have little mini crushes on a lot of my female friends. I know for sure that if most of them began kissing me and revealing feelings I would definitely give it a go, as it might actually lead onto something.

I am curious on a female opinion.

Edit: By leading onto something I mean a proper loving relationship, I am not the sort of guy who is just interested in sex.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Magnifico ().

• Re: Hypothetical question

This is just a hypothetical question for the girls. What would you do if a guy friend of yours suddenly kissed you and revealed he had romantic feelings for you. Just say your both single and you both are good friends and quite close. Not to mention that particular guy friend was extra-ordinarily good looking.

Would you reciprocate and give the whole thing a go? Or would you just flat out reject him because it's too "weird"? I am just curious about this. I know that me personally as a guy, I do have little mini crushes on a lot of my female friends. I know for sure that if most of them began kissing me and revealing feelings I would definitely give it a go, as it might actually lead onto something.

I am curious on a female opinion.

Totally give it a go! Thats what happened to me. My best guy friend confused that he had feelings for me, and at first I thought it was awkward but then I realized I subconsciously liked him too. It was awesome :) Best time of my life

Ah this is interesting. Seems to be split opinions. This is a person whom I've gone out with twice before (just the 2 of us). For some reason or other we just didn't kiss, but there was romantic tension I believe. We see each other at school every day so I've decided to just throw all caution to the wind and just do it and not wait for another date.

Magnifico wrote:

Ah this is interesting. Seems to be split opinions. This is a person whom I've gone out with twice before (just the 2 of us). For some reason or other we just didn't kiss, but there was romantic tension I believe. We see each other at school every day so I've decided to just throw all caution to the wind and just do it and not wait for another date.

Personally, I would never do something like that. It seems really risky. If she doesn't like you in the way you are hoping that might make things really awkward. :p If she does, then it might work out for you. It just seems like a gamble to me. :) I think talking about it would be best, but that's just me.

Anyways, Good luck. :D
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]