Black people.

• Re: Black people.

I deserve an award, don't I? It is real mature because I can actually come out and say that I have a problem with a race because of their own actions. The actions that they try to pin on other people. Black people have a problem with white people, not all of them but half.
    Those sentences made no fucking reflection against my thread.
    I don't need statistics, it's right there in front of your face. And maybe people blinded you as a child or maybe you are still one. Grow up and face the real world where not everyone will love you.
    Maybe because you overlook it. Or maybe you just haven't been in the hood.
    I support the KKK all the way. Besides homophobia. And it wasn't just made for blacks. Do your research, hon. Because it was also against some white people as well.

Ku Klux Klan (KKK) is the name of several past and present organizations in the United States that have advocated white supremacy, antisemitism, racism, homophobia, and nativism. These organizations have often used terrorism, violence and acts of intimidation, such as cross lighting to oppress African Americans, and other social or ethnic groups.

In 1915, a second distinct group was founded using the same name. It was inspired by the newfound power of the modern mass media, via the film The Birth of a Nation and inflammatory anti-Semitic newspaper accounts surrounding the trial and lynching of accused murderer Leo Frank. The second KKK was a formal fraternal organization, with a national and state structure, that paid thousands of men to organize local chapters all over the country. At its peak in the early 1920s, the organization included about 15% of the nation's eligible population, approximately 4–5 million men.[1] The second KKK typically preached racism, anti-Catholicism, anti-Communism, nativism, and anti-Semitism, and some local groups took part in lynchings and other violent activities. Its popularity fell during the Great Depression, and membership fell further during World War II, because of scandals resulting from prominent members' crimes and its support of the Nazis.

In the same year, an important event in the coalescence of the second Klan was the lynching of Leo Frank, a Jewish factory manager. In sensationalistic newspaper accounts, Frank was accused of fantastic sexual crimes and of the murder of Mary Phagan, a girl employed at his factory. He was convicted of murder after a questionable trial in Georgia (the judge asked that Frank and his counsel not be present when the verdict was announced because of the violent mob of people surrounding the court house). His appeals failed (Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes dissented, condemning the intimidation of the jury as failing to provide due process of law). The governor then commuted his sentence to life imprisonment, but a mob calling itself the Knights of Mary Phagan kidnapped Frank from the prison farm and lynched him. Ironically, much of the evidence in the murder actually pointed to the factory's black janitor, Jim Conley, who the prosecution claimed only helped Frank to dispose of the body.

] I'm not the only person that will be straight and blunt about this. Stereotyping will be around for a long time. Learn to accept it and move on.

Blacks are just 13 percent of the population but they commit more than half the muggings and murders in the country. Hispanics commit violent crimes at about three times the white rate.
    The proportion of blacks and Hispanics in an area is the single best indicator of how dangerous it is. The racial mix is a much better predictor of crime rates than poverty, unemployment, and dropout rates combined.
    Although Jesse Jackson and Bill Cosby wring their hands over black-on-black mayhem, blacks actually commit more violent crime against whites than blacks. A black is about 39 times more likely to do violence to a white than the other way around, and no less than 130 times more likely to rob a white.
    And yes, everyone's suspicions about rape are correct: Every year there are about 15,000 black-on-white rapes but fewer than 900 white-on-black rapes. There are more than 3,000 gang rapes of whites by blacks—but white-on-black gang rapes are so rare they do not even show up in the statistics.

huh... wow....racist....
    Haven't you ppl heard of Oprah Wimfrey?
    You know... only the richest woman in the world.
    Second richest human in the world after Bill Gates.
    Yeah... she's black...
    What happened to her?
    And maybe if us crackers didn't fukk up the African American's lives then maybe just fukk'n maybe not as many would be doing what they are doing in order to survive!
    I mean... a majority of them steal, yeah, but they probly have a good reason to!
    If you didn't make enough money to feed your children wouldn't you do anything in your power to make sure you dam well get food and clothes and shelter for them?
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

I'm sorry I'm not scared to tell people how it is.

And don't even mention Oprah. Because she uses her money as an excuse, she waves it in people's faces all the fucking time. Maybe you need to read in between her lines.

"Us". There isn't an us in this. Its one for all. And just because some of us white people fucked over black people meaning slavery then it doesn't give them the right to lurk around fucking with us all the time. Forget about what our old fathers did and move on. Don't sit there and downgrade us for something we had no control over.

Surviving has nothing to do with this. It's called life, deal with it. Understand that you yourself has to get out there and push past people like me. I'm not sitting here bashing gays or anything like that. That's crossing the line, so shut the fuck up bitch.

Learn to understand the basic reasoning and then come back when you understand me.

And if I'm smart enough I wouldn't bring kids into this fucked up world.

Haven't you ppl heard of Oprah Wimfrey?

Oprah is a fucking idiot. She's a feminist piece of shit with a shitload of cash and she shoves it into others faces.

Money has nothing to do with this. Money is greed. So now, you're showing that black people are greedy. They sell drugs all the time for cash.

I mean... a majority of them steal, yeah, but they probly have a good reason to!

Like what? It's not like they can't get a job.
    Signature Removed.

Surviving has nothing to do with this. It's called life, deal with it.

Okay... im confused!
    Isn't surviving the whole entire point in life?

I'm not sitting here bashing gays or anything like that. That's crossing the line, so shut the fuck up bitch.

Wtf?
    What does gays have to do with it?
    I didn't say shit about gays. Did I? No, I didn't.
    So where'd that come from?
    And why are you calling me a "bitch"?
    I don't have a problem with you.
    I just disagree'd on something.
    It's life, deal with it. right?
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]

No, living life is where you can honestly stand up for what you believe in whether millions of people leave your fucking side. That's living life. When your voice can be louder than a fucking crowd.

I don't agree with most of the people on the thread, get over it. I'm not like everyone else. I won't keep my mouth shut because I feel the need to please other people.

You actually said that Oprah is a great person because she's black and she's rich.

That's fucking retarded.

Ya know whats "fucking retarded"?
    Your face!
    oOoSNAP!
    Im done with this thread haha, had too much fun in it already!
    So like, if you wanna post back to this, when im not even gonna read it, go ahead, but that would just be "Fucking retarded". And it would also mean that you were just showing off and trying to act all bad ass.
    So yeah..
    Peace Out Homie!
    [CENTER] [/CENTER]